The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Lead distribution software?

Thanks for that @K, much appreciated.

I'm happy to help out any of the Fixers here who are interested in a lead distribution software platform.

very interested in this question myself. I looked a bit into lead capsule as well as boberdoo.. Would love to hear the pluses and minuses of each as well as with leadwrench

very interested in this question myself. I looked a bit into lead capsule as well as boberdoo.. Would love to hear the pluses and minuses of each as well as with leadwrench

The pluses and minuses will vary based on your specific needs. I've heard Boberdoo is a more complicated system good with call routing for call centers, Lead Capsule is good with setting up a lead store (Lead Management) and Lead Wrench specializes in automated web lead distribution. No 2 systems are direct competitors, we each focus on our own niche of the lead generation market.
What are your lead generation goals?

If you doing leadgen arbitrage (generating a lead for yourself then automatically selling it to an aggregator or direct buyer in real time), then Lead Wrench is a good system for you to consider.

If you would like to setup a lead store where you aggregate a bunch of lead data and sell it to many buyers on an a la carte basis, then Lead Capsule is another for your consideration.

If you run a call center and need a system familiar with that environment, then give Boberdoo a look.

I think the most important thing to consider is that you look for a system with features that suit your needs now - not a system that has every possible feature you *think* you will ever need. Each added feature brings more complexity to the system. A lead distribution system should save you time and make you money, not create another headache or roadblock in your business.

Mike thank you for being so candid. I will be looking to sell leads coming in through my website instantly to direct buyers. Along with that, we will also be looking to transfer live phone calls, though not via a call center. Just to be routing calls to buyers through the LDS. Can lead wrench handle this?

Mike thank you for being so candid. I will be looking to sell leads coming in through my website instantly to direct buyers. Along with that, we will also be looking to transfer live phone calls, though not via a call center. Just to be routing calls to buyers through the LDS. Can lead wrench handle this?

@demigr , my pleasure. Lead Wrench can handle the instant distribution/sales of the leads you generate on your website. Live calls are not something that I specialize in, but we do have customers doing something similar. It's important to note that a lead distribution system will not auto-connect/transfer calls like a PBX phone system would.

Our existing customers have a rep call newly submitted leads to verify information on a new form. They then submit the data on that form to their "pingtree" inside of Lead Wrench. Upon a successful response from a lead buyer, they will then call call the lead buyer directly and hand-off the call to them noting the Lead ID that the buyers CRM returned to Lead Wrench. It works the same way if you are calling/prospecting - only you are the one filling the form out for the lead instead of them doing it on their computer.

Systems like Boberdoo have these call-routing form scripts/systems pre-defined in their platform, with Lead Wrench you would create the process for yourself to your own liking. We are a web lead distribution platform that can be molded to plenty of different uses. Lead Wrench isn't packaged separately for individual verticals because we want to simplify the process.

Feel free to contact me directly if you would like to discuss your specific needs in more details.

@demigr I can't speak for lead capsule or leadwrench, but boberdoo can do everything you listed and much more. We do real-time lead distribution (including ping post if your verticals use it). We also have advanced call routing features including live transfers, which certainly are NOT limited to call center use :). I'd be glad to explore this in more detail if you would like.

I hope that at least clears things up on the boberdoo end.
Best of luck!

MI
Back