The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Landing pages

endclick

affiliate
Landing pages are the number one thing that I get hung up on in affiliate marketing. One of the reason I like mobile is because of the smaller screen, you automatically need to have a more simple landing page and it's easier for my to wrap my mind around that.

But even in mobile, I hit roadblocks. I'll have a layout in my head but just can't execute on it. Or even though I know basic HTML and CSS, I'll find myself fumbling around in TextWrangler, wasting time.

I've used oDesk with mixed results. Recently, I ended up paying over $200 for 4 simple mobile landing pages and they weren't even exactly what I wanted because the designer/coder couldn't follow directions.

Some of the landing page companies out there like Unbounce and Optimizely have a cool product, but their hosted model gets expensive if you drive a lot of traffic. I already have a web server.

ThemeForest.net has some cheap mobile designs, but most are full fledged websites, not just landing pages, so it feels like too much bloat and code for what I really need.

So what do you guys use? Any source out there where I could pay for some decent mobile landers?

Hey man!

I helped start Landing Pages: Build & Test in Minutes - Instapage and we are about to really focus on our affilliate model, but the the last year or so we have been shipping non stop and are actually announcing a massive partnership with Envato (Themeforest) tomorrow.

Every one of our 70+ templates is mobile ready and we offer free Wordpress integration, free autoresponder integration, and free A/B testing. It has become such an amazing tool.

Shoot me and email Id love to hook you up with an account and get some feedback from you! :)

Kieran Daniels
Director of Marketing
kieran[at]instapage.com

I use Dreamweaver and Muse to design landing pages.
Learning HTML and CSS will help a lot and it won't take more than week to learn just about enough so that you can swipe others landers and improve on them.

Easiest way is to swipe other people's landing pages.
Change your user agent to mobile one. (UAFaker addons are available for Chrome and Firefox)
Use a VPN to change your IP to the country you wish.
Start surfing websites and clicking ads.
Use HTTrack (Windows) or SiteSucker (Mac) to swipe the landing page.

Also, The Dojo has a great templates for mobile landing pages to get you started!

Last edited:
I have a designer a few programmers who work with me.

But I agree with you that it's not easy to find someone for this type of task (someone who can do it well).

The best is probably to continue to test freelancers until you find someone who can do exactly what you need. Then, stick with that person and use always the same programmer.

Also, if you ask someone to create landing pages on a regular basis, chances are that the person will learn your preferences as they go and will start creating better pages.

i am using OneMinuteMobilePro-Software. if you want it, inbox me. I will send youlink to download. hope you lucky the shoftware still there.

banners
Back