The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Landing page to promote a service

penguinstyle

affiliate
Hello-
First off, I'd like to say that I have made my first 2 sales in the past week!
I put a landing page up about a week ago, and a PPC campaign, and I've now made my money back for the domain :) Pretty exciting.

I have a question now about creating a landing page to promote a service. I have the site/service in mind, and I have a great domain name for it. I'm basically trying to find examples of landing pages that promote services. Not sure people can post links here, but what I'm wondering is what the approaches could be. Obviously my domain name is different from the service I am promoting, so it seems weird to push my 'brand', then send the user off to a different site with a different 'brand'. But I also don't think I can use the 'brand' of the site I'm promoting all over my page. So, is my best bet to do a review type page, or? Thoughts, or examples (if that's allowed)? Thanks!

There are a few options. If it is your service then don't push a bunch of hype or throw around anything you cannot fully prove 100% of the time.

If it is someone else's service... the above still applies.

A review style page would be a good thought, but obviously you should have used the service to do the review. This is probably where I would start. Do not worry about pushing your brand, that isn't the purpose of any of this anyways. If you give an honest review you will go a long way to being successful.

MI
Back