The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Landing page necessary?

erichon

Hey Pros

I have campaigns running ADS - DIRECT LINK to offer. I always read about landing page how important they are. But in my case the direct link is actualy a landing page of the affiliates offer. So does it make sense to have one inbetween?

thx

I feel it's an important part of the sales funnel. If you just run an ad, get the click and they are smacked with a giant form to fill out and a BUY NOW button there is a pretty good chance your conversion rates are going to be low or non-existent (IMHO). A landing page/advertorial will help tell a relevant story about the product you are trying to sell and keep the visitor engaged, as they move down the landing page you can offer more and more info directly related (including numerous embedded links to the offer page) so you are warming your cold traffic up along the way to the offer.

Without running your own landing page, you're basically banking on the person buying on the first look or that you are lucky enough to get someone who has already done their research and is ready to buy. Without your own landing page, you're eliminating the opportunity to retarget visitors and/or build your own lead gen funnel to remarket other similar products to.

This.

Without running your own landing page, you're basically banking on the person buying on the first look or that you are lucky enough to get someone who has already done their research and is ready to buy

Why do car showrooms have sales people in them? You know whats in the showroom and if you don't, you can google it. So why are they there?

Landing page is a must buddy. It allows you to:

1. Collect their emails.
2. Warm these people to buy the product you are promoting.
3. Have REPEAT SALES.

The most important there is the 3rd one. Any business can't survive without repeat sales -- and you can't do that if you didn't collect their emails at the 1st place -- which is the sole purpose of the landing page ;)

landing page is good for both Google Ads and Facebook ads. you can remarketing with landing page by using Google Display Network

Hi guys thx for the many answers. I changed everthing to Landing pages where I give more reasons to buy the offer. I see that the landing pages is watched but no conversions so far (changed yesterday to LP). So I am not sure what's the reason for it. Either my traffic sucks (jucyads direct buy), or my volume is too low or I do not know. Actually I was spoilt by twitter, I made good money with twitter to offer. I know I should collect emails for building a list but with my offer I am not too sure how to ask for an email, would fit the sales funnel. My funnel is (NSFW) ad - LP (where I tell them how perfect the offer is) and CTA to offer. So I have no idea how an email submit would fit in but maybe you guys have some ideas?
thx for your comprehensive answers!!
Eric

Landing page is a must buddy. It allows you to:

1. Collect their emails.
2. Warm these people to buy the product you are promoting.
3. Have REPEAT SALES.

The most important there is the 3rd one. Any business can't survive without repeat sales -- and you can't do that if you didn't collect their emails at the 1st place -- which is the sole purpose of the landing page ;)
Any sampels for such kind of LP, i am looking for them, but get no clue till now.

@dylan09, you can just sign up for a free 30-day account with us (on Instapage) and get ideas from our templates. Obviously, they're just templates within our platform but they'll help to give you an idea on how to structure your landing pages. Based upon what it sounds like you're looking for, check out the Lead Gen and 2-Step Lead Gen templates.

Any sampels for such kind of LP, i am looking for them, but get no clue till now.

Click my signature, that's how landing page looks like. LP comes in many different forms so you should do tests on what converts better. But the primary purpose of that is to collect emails

Definitely get a landing page.

Getting leads should be your priority if what you are looking for is a long term business. This way you will be able to build up your list, which you can monetize with email marketing.

Good luck with everything!

To your success,
JC

Everyone has already given you the answers, so I'll just summarize. :) Use your landing page to presell a product and/or collect leads for your own list, or sometimes because the offer lander is ugly.

Sometimes, you can just use a domain URL to redirect to the offer's landing page.

banners
Back