The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

KPI meaning ?

Sharkov23

affiliate
Hello, what is the meaning of KPI ( key performance indicators ) Can someone be detailed and explain this please? I found lot of offers in peerfly talking about KPI etc.. KPI: CR 4%

Thank you.

KPI means that your stats (CR, retention rate etc) should not be lower than mentioned in the offer's description. To meet those requirements you are to be absolutely sure of your traffic quality

KPI = Key performance index = the performance and quality of your conversions, which in this case, Daria explained is the retention rate for the apps you're promoting but it can be anything like CR, sales, visits, etc.

For example, if an offer has a KPI of CR = 4% it means from every 100 installs you send 4 of them need to be converted to a paid user or the quality will be bad and they'll kick you out form the offer.

Sometimes the KPI can be something like RR= 40% after a week, which menas from every 100 installs, 40 of them need to be installed after a week because many users will uninstall the app a few minutes after installing it or the next day.

Thank you guys, Bryan, Daria and Servandosilva for all your answers.

KPI = Key performance index = the performance and quality of your conversions, which in this case, Daria explained is the retention rate for the apps you're promoting but it can be anything like CR, sales, visits, etc.

For example, if an offer has a KPI of CR = 4% it means from every 100 installs you send 4 of them need to be converted to a paid user or the quality will be bad and they'll kick you out form the offer.

Sometimes the KPI can be something like RR= 40% after a week, which menas from every 100 installs, 40 of them need to be installed after a week because many users will uninstall the app a few minutes after installing it or the next day.

Correct me if i am wrong, so for the KPI of CR = 4% for every 100 installs only 4 of clients must keep the app installed in their phone for atleast 7 days right?

Thank you

Correct me if i am wrong, so for the KPI of CR = 4% for every 100 installs only 4 of clients must keep the app installed in their phone for atleast 7 days right?

Thank you
I don't know. If they say the KPI is Retention rate then it probably is correct.
If they say CR I think is more for converting free users into paid users, but I could be wrong.

The best way to clear this out is asking your manager, honestly.

It's Depends upon the advertiser they need KPI like - 2-3 Days minimum 20-30% Retention rate on mobile apps installs , some needs 3-4% sales or transaction . if traffic is good then all kpi will be achieved :)

CR=4% is not about keeping the app installed, it's abour your CR while promoting this offer is not lower than 4%, meaning that there have to be at least 4 conversions out of 100 clicks

MI
Back