The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Keywords for PPC Campaign

@raynoldclare

Great article!

I've never thought that having thousands of kws was a good idea but as I'm nowhere near expert level, wasn't sure I was right.

I liked how clearly the article was written and the way he organizes his keyword lists.

By the way, you haven't said what you think about it. :)

Hi @azgold. I think it's a very good idea and about to test the method but maybe I won't be doing that after reading what @tom804 wrote.

The current method I'm using would get me around 1200-1600 keywords. But I think it's too many and affected my conversion. The offer I'm promoting now get almost 100 clicks but no conversion.

Hey man, this has helped some of my guys in their campaigns. A nice video for pulling keywords for your PPC campaigns using Scrapebox and then identifying site IDs for high quality sites, helping you filter through the shitty placements, without spending money:

Hey man, this has helped some of my guys in their campaigns. A nice video for pulling keywords for your PPC campaigns using Scrapebox and then identifying site IDs for high quality sites, helping you filter through the shitty placements, without spending money:

@EoinTheAM. Thanks. I'll watch the video later. Hope it can help with Bing ppc search.

banners
Back