The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Keep changing blog template?

alec11

affiliate
How often do you change your blog template?
Usually, i'm changing my blog templates weekly or monthly.
Is that bring any bad effect to my blog?

I am always stick with one blog theme. Changing theme everytime is not good IMO :eek: Ant particular reason behind that :confused:

DON.

I haven't change my blogs' template, but I'm planning to, still looking for that special template to use :)

If you developed (or paid someone to develop) quality custom template why would you change it???
If you use one of those free skins - it will not make a difference if you change them every day.
Did you ever heard such terms as "branding" or "name recognition"?
You want people to remember your site by the way it looks in addition to quality content...

There is no clear verdict on that. But having the same template does increase the recall value of one's site.

My HUngarian blog has about 5-7 different template in its almost 2 years career. And the reason is very simple. My blog is my playground i know it is not an advantage changing templates so often, since i don't build websites for anyone so when i have free time i need to keep up my css knowledge with some practicing.

After I have decided what template to choose for a particular blog, I never change it. As far as I know, it's not good to change blog's template very often.

I never change my blog templates, as i think the template is suitable for my blog niche. Also, i have received many comments for my blog template. It won't affect your site by any means if you change it frequently until your visitors are happy with the change.

I am not sure that help for SERP as far as it's not about the pages' content. May be a stunning theme will get more traffic. So it will affect your site postively!

yes, that is absolutely right... Changing the themes frequently may make you loose some of the visitors as visitors are also attracted by theme or templates.

I would also like to use my blog template as one. It is my own and it helps to keep my blog as separate. In my opinion it is better to keep blog template.

I change template only if I need it. keep on developing/updating my template and not replace it if possible.

don't want my reader to feel strange on my site :)

MI
Back