The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Just wanted to say sup!

Durant Rich

affiliate
Hello everyone! My name is Durant Richardson . I just recently got into CPA with a friend of mine and I am totally sucked in! I've been doing CPA for about a month and I've been online for about a year with a little bit of success within the biz op niche. I now want to focus on CPA on mobile and currently using Volumm for tracking. I'm learning how to bust out some campaigns and mine for the gold and now starting to get one of my campaigns in profit. My goal is to eventually get to $10k a month but my first target is just to get to $100 a day. Looking forward to learning and being active in the community. Cheers!

Hey, sup @Durant Rich?! Welcome to The Forum :affiliatefix:

Propably you already saw our Mobile Forum Mobile Marketing | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

I'm also a bit proud to introduce you two of the best mobile guys as our own members here, @cashmoneyaffiliate and @servandosilva, both with Gold stuff for you:

Gold - 7 Figure Mobile CPA Guide (Download Free) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Gold - Zeropark Live Case Study (from $0 to $XXX per day) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Have a great time, both in your life and on AffiliateFix ;)

Hello everyone! My name is Durant Richardson .

Hi @Durant Rich , it's great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I just recently got into CPA with a friend of mine and I am totally sucked in! I've been doing CPA for about a month and I've been online for about a year with a little bit of success within the biz op niche. I now want to focus on CPA on mobile and currently using Volumm for tracking. I'm learning how to bust out some campaigns and mine for the gold and now starting to get one of my campaigns in profit. My goal is to eventually get to $10k a month but my first target is just to get to $100 a day. Looking forward to learning and being active in the community. Cheers!

Good goals and I am sure you can get there!

You will get an abundance of guidance in this community as long as you are active. Keep up the momentum!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hey, sup @Durant Rich?! Welcome to The Forum :affiliatefix:

Propably you already saw our Mobile Forum Mobile Marketing | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

I'm also a bit proud to introduce you two of the best mobile guys as our own members here, @cashmoneyaffiliate and @servandosilva, both with Gold stuff for you:

Gold - 7 Figure Mobile CPA Guide (Download Free) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Gold - Zeropark Live Case Study (from $0 to $XXX per day) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Have a great time, both in your life and on AffiliateFix ;)
Yes I have! I'm also got the mobile immersion course and also have seen cashmoneyaffiliate's awesome follow along so I know who he is but I'll be sure to check out the other dude as well, thank you! :) ( Just noticed the other dude is on the sales page of mobile immersion from his pic haha, nice!)

Last edited:
Hi @Durant Rich , it's great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Good goals and I am sure you can get there!

You will get an abundance of guidance in this community as long as you are active. Keep up the momentum!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the Dojo as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J
Thanks! Will do. I'm actually having a problem with Voluum so I'll be making a post about it :) Looking forward to connecting with you and everyone here!

Shhhhmmmuuuurrrr Voluum sometimes seems like another planet. Hope the campaign launch went well.

Welcome to the fix, Im sure you´ll find the answers here ;) If you have any doubts on CPA let me know!

Cheers, have a great weekend (best time to dabble on the Fix... ;) )

MI
Back