The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Just taking a minute to say hi...

CGollihue

affiliate
I'd just like to take this opportunity to say hello to everyone, and to introduce myself. After working in sales for the better part of my adult life, I finally decided last year to go to work for myself, and I have never been happier (or had such a handsome boss).

I was a sales trainer for several years and worked more hours than I thought there were in a week. I look forward to becoming a part of the community here, and if I can help in any way, please feel free to let me know.

On a more personal note, I have two beautiful children, and I live in Orlando, FL. I enjoy spending time with my kids and surfing.

Welcome to 5 Star, CGollihue.

Yes, our boss does seem to be more handsome and smart when we are working for ourselves. :D

Thanks for joining us from Orlando, Florida and for introducing yourself.

You have joined a friendly and very helpful community. The best way to really be part of this community is by participating in our discussions whenever you can.

It sounds like you are enjoying yourself. I hope our forums will help add to your enjoyment and be beneficial to you.

We look forward to seeing more posts from you.

Hi CGollihue,

Welcome to 5 Star. What a warm and friendly intro and you are pretty handsome, I must say!
Thanks for joining us and we look forward to your insightful participation.

MI
Back