The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Just sign up - Look forward to learn and make some money :)

Ruz

affiliate
Hi All,

Hendra here, just joined this morning. Know about Affiliate fix and the Dojo from Warrior Forum.

Talking of experience, I had some experience with PPC, making money with Adwords&Yahoo direct linking to affiliate offers.

I even created a software that I sold back on 2009, FlashPPC, a campaign building tool like SpeedPPC.

After getting banned by Google on 2010 I switched to SEO, building sites, getting traffic and subscribers.
But SEO seems to change quick and quite a lot these days, it takes time to see result.
To me, it's hard to calculate ROI on SEO.

I like business that I can see result right away. Whether I am losing or in profit.
From what I see, buying traffic + CPA marketing would be the perfect method :)

Hi, @Ruz and welcome to AFix! Glad you found us. :)

I understand the impatience of waiting on SEO but with your background and experience, I'm sure you'll probably slide over to paid CPA traffic easily.

If you need help, just start a thread and let us know.

Hi All,

Hendra here, just joined this morning. Know about Affiliate fix and the Dojo from Warrior Forum.

Hi @Ruz and welcome to the AffiliateFix family! Great to have you with us.

Talking of experience, I had some experience with PPC, making money with Adwords&Yahoo direct linking to affiliate offers.

I even created a software that I sold back on 2009, FlashPPC, a campaign building tool like SpeedPPC.

After getting banned by Google on 2010 I switched to SEO, building sites, getting traffic and subscribers.
But SEO seems to change quick and quite a lot these days, it takes time to see result.
To me, it's hard to calculate ROI on SEO.

I like business that I can see result right away. Whether I am losing or in profit.
From what I see, buying traffic + CPA marketing would be the perfect method :)

You are absolutely correct! Paid traffic, great sales funnels, and measurable results are what gets it done!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hey all, thanks a ton for the warm welcome :)
I've been browsing around and overwhelmed with so much info provided.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Thanks T, first day around, I can see this forum is different then the other :)
I am currently running a traffic to a CPA offer, planning to post a follow along later today.

Yeah, I sign up to the Dojo today. Like the Affkits already :D

Hey all, thanks a ton for the warm welcome :)
I've been browsing around and overwhelmed with so much info provided.

Thanks T, first day around, I can see this forum is different then the other :)
I am currently running a traffic to a CPA offer, planning to post a follow along later today.

Yeah, I sign up to the Dojo today. Like the Affkits already :D

Welcome to the DOJO!

banners
Back