The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Just saying Hi

JudiM

affiliate
My name is Judi and I've been an affiliate marketer since late in 2003. I love the business because we have all the flexibility in the world to make it what we want and there's something new to learn around every corner to keep us interested.

My husband and I used to work non-stop at breakneck speed in the corporate world, but have recently retired to Central Arkansas to do whatever we feel like doing + affiliate marketing. It's the best way we could think of to live the way we wanted and keep on working without being tied to that desk.

I can see that there's a nice vibe here and lots of information and good people. Hopefully I can fit right in.

Judi

Hey Judi,

Welcome to our 5 Star Community. Thanks for joining us.

Ron speaks highly of you and it's great to have another experienced affiliate marketer with us. I think it's so cool that you and hubby have carved out the life you want, quit the corporate world and are doing affiliate marketing together. Look forward to your participation!

Hi Judi!

Welcome to 5 Star forum. Don't worry, you will fit right in. What attracted me to this forum was the upbeat, positive format and wealth of information in so many areas. Just can't find that combination in too many places. Makes everyone feel right at home.

Judi does not toot her own horn so I will do it for her. I've known Judi and her husband for years and they really know their stuff. Well respected in the affiliate community, she was even featured in Revenue magazine a while back. One of the things I like about Judi is she can see right trough something and ask the important questions. That's probably why SAS always invites her to participate in Think Tank each year. She can often see things others can't and is eager to help both affiliate and merchants when she can.

Oh, sorry Judi, now I've built up this huge image of you that you have to live up to....

....nah, just be yourself! That's what it is all about over here.

Well after what Ron had to say and since I've seen some of your posts over at Affspot,
I feel like I already know you and you are already part of the 5 Star family. :)

Sorry I left you talking to yourselves. We have a guy here to finally piece our 450 sq ft of flooring back together (long story) and I had to make the circuit to Lowes and Home Depot to try and find some more. I was writing blog posts about customer service in my head all the time I was driving home.

Thanks for the big buildup Ron, and thanks for the nice welcome from you both. Ron's been a great affiliate manager for me to work with on several programs and he's right - I like to cut through the fertilizer and attack the bottom line.

This looks like a nice new home and the one I'm trying to remodel here is chaos, so I'll probably hang here. :)

MI
Back