The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Just like to say hello

ezbidshop

affiliate
Hello everyone, my name is Blaine Sword and I am working on a few different things online to start making a few extra bucks. About a year ago myself and a friend of mine started working with the [GOOGLE]BANS[/GOOGLE] software in order to see if we could start to bring in some extra money. Things were looking up and we got about 10 different sites up and running without any problems.

Them I found out how hard SEO was.:eek: Well I should not say hard but diffacult maybe. I read alot of information (and I do mean alot) on SEO and ranking your site high on google. They make it sound sooo easy don't they? If you know anything about the BANS software you know that eBay took the service in-house and things just went down hill from there. Commisions just fell off for everyone as far as the forums were saying.

The site's are doning ok i guess but they could always be better. Some people are saying that the economy is too blame but I don't really think so. Getting people to your site through google is just not the answer any more. The person who is searching online to buy a product is not looking on google, you and I are looking on google. Mom's and dad's, grandma's and grandpa's are looking on Live.com and Yahoo for things they want to buy. It is true that google is the top dog in search but not for sales after the search.

My next challange is to start working on the other guys, yahoo and live, to see what I can do to get listed higher there. At the same time I know that I will continue to climb up the google ladder as I work on this.

If you have any comments on what works for you then let me know. Better yet let everyong know. This is to help everyone out not just me.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back