The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Just joined

jokenda

affiliate
Hi all,
Just joined and not sure this is where I introduce myself but here goes. I am 55 years old, semi-retired and starting a new venture in the web industry. I currently have a web hosting site which I plan to use to publiush my own Affiliate sites on. I am interested in SEO, Web Design, and other related subjects.
At present time I use a stand alone web building software program. I am in the process of learning HTML and CSS so that I can have more control of the design features of my sites.
Another interest I have is cPanel. I have bought the book by Aric Pedersen and find it informative.
I have many "Pots" in the fire and many more questions. So, any advice I receive here will be a "Blessing."
Like most of you, I have been doing a lot of research. I have some knowledge that might help others and I will input when I feel I can offer benefit to those in search.
Thank you for this forum and hope we all benefit greatly from it.
Jokenda

Hi Jokenda,

Welcome to 5 Star. You did your intro in the right place and I believe you have COME to the right place to learn. Start with the stickies in the newbie forum. One of the most important things is to pick the right niche and our niche marketing forum can help you with that. Ask questions as you go along. We're happy to help or point you to the right resources.

Welcome to 5 Star, Jokenda.

Thanks for joining us from The Natural State.

Linda gave you some good information on how to get started. You will find plenty of beneficial information in those forums.

This is a very friendly community with helpful members so your membership should be a pleasant one.

It is good to see that you also want to be helpful to others whenever you can.

banners
Back