The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Just joined...

thomaskaye

affiliate
Hi everybody,
I too, came here looking for advice and tips and decided that this is the place to "be". I have discovered, by reading some of the posts, that I can find the answers that I need here. However, I do want to offer something back to the community, so I registered hoping I could be helpful. You'll be the judge of that.

A few words about me. I'm a new author/photographer (I was in the military before) and have recently self-published my first book. I'm 42 years old, married and live in Athens, Greece.

I hope that with your help I will get my affiliate program off the ground so I can go on with my next book or photography project.

I'm glad to be here,
See you all in the forums

Thomas Kaye

Welcome to 5 Star, Thomas.

Thanks for joining and thanks for the good introduction.

Based on what you said in your introduction, a good place for you to visit is our Merchant & Affiliate Manager Discussions forum. It will provide you with plenty of useful information about operating an affiliate program http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/merchant-affiliate-manager-discussions/

It is very good to see that you are wanting to give back and be helpful to others.

Ask questions if you ever have any. Our friendly members are very helpful.

Hi Thomas and welcome. Thanks for signing up to contribute and I look forward to reading what you have to say. As you have already stated, there is a wealth of material and resources on this forum and I have no doubt that you will be able to find what you need successfully. Take care and all the best.

Thank you for making me feel welcome. People really need to have a sense of belonging to something or someone. To tell you the truth, I have been reading experts advice all over the internet and I started to feel frustrated, disoriented and disappointed.

After I joined up I have been reading posts in this forum and I say once more: "This is the place to be".

Thank you all!

Thomas, it is always good to see comments like that.

Once you start participating in our discussions you will have an even better sense of belonging than you already have.

Our members are important to us and we do try to make people feel welcome and also to provide as much useful information as possible without people being bombarded with spam and self promotional posts.

It is good to know that you like it here.

Hey Thomas,

Welcome to 5 Star. Our welcoming committee has already given you a warm welcome, so I'll just add I look forward to some good conversations with you too!

Thank you Linda,
I admit that I am very impressed by you. You have replied to every thread in this forum and found the time to give me a welcome message.

I have a lot to learn from you. Thank you again.

banners
Back