The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Just joined today

Cornish

affiliate
Hi All
I have jsut joined today, hoping that when I need some help I will be in the right place.
I have built my first webshop my business is called jo seban fine handmade Soap.
As it grows, I am hoping to make this a good source of income but I do find all the ranking and marketing stuff a bit overwhelming at the moment.
I have been thinking of starting a directory as a source of income, is this a good move?
Any thoughts or comments about my webshop will be welcomed as improvements are a good thing.

Regards
cornish

cornish, welcome to UK WW. I think over time, you will get the hang of SEO. In the meantime, please feel free to ask any questions, most of us here are friendly and we will be happy to show you the ropes :)

Hi All
I have jsut joined today, hoping that when I need some help I will be in the right place.
I have built my first webshop my business is called jo seban fine handmade Soap.
As it grows, I am hoping to make this a good source of income but I do find all the ranking and marketing stuff a bit overwhelming at the moment.
I have been thinking of starting a directory as a source of income, is this a good move?
Any thoughts or comments about my webshop will be welcomed as improvements are a good thing.

Regards
cornish

It was nice that you enjoyed UK, I was enjoying and learn a lot from here hope you also do:yes:

Hi All
Thank you for the welcome, its a bit like going into a pub where everyone knows you.
Mamos yes I am in Cornwall, the forgotten corner. Millbrook on the rame pennisula.
If anyone could look at my website and give me an opinion I would appreciate it, it is my first.
I have only recently launched it, I think thats the phrase any way.
joseban.com

Warm regards
Cornish

Hi all
I will try again to post.
I thought I had but I can't find it anywhere.
Any way thank you all for the welcome.
Mamos yes I do live in Cornwall, I live in the forgotten corner. Millbrook which is very close to Kingsand and Cawsand.
Is it O.K. to put my website on here for people to look at and comment on?

Regards
cornish
Cliff

banners
Back