The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Just Joined 5 Star

eznlegal

I just joined the 5 Star Affiiliate Forum and already a fan. I look foward to discussions on the latest product and launches for marketing. I also am a big fan of cpa marketing and recently tapping into cpv. I have been working on setting up my keyword urls with through excell and tracking with prosper 202.

I wanted to know if anyone knows how to 100% secure my tracking urls affiliate id's so they are not being highjacked? I have done it successful many times but 30-40% of the clicks and or commissions are either not counted or hijacked. Also I have been told IE browser is not secure and easy to change the id's. If i use Firefox they are fine but what about my leads that use IE Browser? Any Imput on this? Thanks everyone and I look foward to further discussions. eznlegal

Welcome to 5 Star eznlegal
Thanx for the tip too Linda - just what I've been looking for. Even though I use a PHP click counter from PHP JunkYard to collect all my sites links. Works great for me, and it even gives me statistics on how many clicks each links got.

If I'd known this before I would probably have done it the .htaccess way from the beginning, but doing it all over now - is something I'm just not into right now :)

Welcome aboard, speaking from experience this is defintely one of the finest places you will be part of! Full of knowledgeable, frinedly folks who are always willing to lend a hand!

@Linda Buquet

Thanks Linda for sharing your resource :)
Well, i would like to know whether it is legal to follow such practice ?
I mean masking affiliate links ?

Thank in advance !!

MI
Back