The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Just got nailed at Wickedfire....

rgordon83

affiliate
Just got NAILED at wickedfire for introducing myself. Should have read the rules first!

Hoping to get a friendlier greeting here....

Welcome to 5 Star, rgordon83.

How is that for a friendly greeting?

Thanks for joining.

This is a friendly community with very helpful members.

There is plenty for you to read here and you can always ask questions whenever you have any.

I hope you will enjoy being a 5 Star member.

Hi rgordon83,

Welcome to 5 Star #2. We're pretty friendly here to everyone except spammers. :p
We don't allow flaming or anything either. We are just here to help and support our members.
Hope you benefit from being here!

I read WickedFire often and get some good info there. For newbies it's pretty advanced. Many forums are tough if you break the rules, though and each one has different rules so just need to read them.

Last edited by a moderator:
My advice to you is to avoid wickedfire until you've got a bit of experience in the game. Come here to ask questions while you are learning.

They are pretty harsh on newbie questions over there at WF. The problem is that places like Digital Point are full of newbies and have a LOT of misleading threads by newbies claiming to know what they are talking about. The volume of posts means the moderators can't sift through the rubbish (which is why 5 star is much better for newbies too.) They don't want wickedfire to become like that.

Dont take it personally.

Welcome!

Wickedfire is a tough community and a bit intimidating for newbies. You made the right decision at joining here ;) Mods are very friendly here and they will guide and advice you accordingly if you happen to make any infraction ;)

MI
Back