The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Just got here

Thanks Azgold and tyoussef.

Nope. Not a newbie, still have a lot to learn, but actually make a decent amount of money.

I joined so I could read up and ask questions about traffic sources. I've been using Bing for a while but lately the cpc is getting pretty high and volume is not so good.

Really would like to master native ads. If you have any insights, please let me know.

Best wishes.

Thanks Azgold and tyoussef.

You're welcome! :)

actually make a decent amount of money

Awesome!

I joined so I could read up and ask questions about traffic sources. I've been using Bing for a while but lately the cpc is getting pretty high and volume is not so good.

Yeah, Bing's volume doesn't match G's, at least in some niches.

Really would like to master native ads.

Then here's a good place to check out: Native Ads

Feel free to start a thread in the appropriate forum with questions that you can't find an answer for.

If you want to search for something specific, just hover your mouse over the magnifying glass on the upper right of any forum page to reveal the search feature.

I use a few different types of traffic

I've used a few different ones myself.

I spent a lot of time and a bunch of money, likely more than I ever made trying to drive organic traffic to micro niche sites. After about the 15th or 20 time one of my sites went from page one to the bottom of the SERPS, I just couldn't bring myself to build another one. So, I turned to paid traffic.

Have you ever done cpa content locking with Youtube traffic?

Hello @Hunter S Robbins , thanks for joining affiliatefix. Nice to see you are already active on "things what you came here for".

One thing is sure you get all the answer from here without any blinders or hidden agenda for sure, as we have few of the industries best minds here including @T J Tutor , @azgold , @internalsoul , @tyoussef , @K to name a few on rapidly growing experts every day.

I wish you the best.

Nice to see you are already active on "things what you came here for"

I'm on a mission. I'm feeling the need to master native ads. I keep hearing its expensive and high risk, but if one has the cash and the skill to optimize, the paydays are awesome.

My hope is there are some folks here who are willing to share with me how (for only a couple of hundred bucks in ad spend) to test and optimize an affiliate offer campaign to a decent epc to cpc ratio.

Much appreciate ya taking the time to say hi.

No, never have done content locking

Yeah, me either.

I came across a blueprint to make $15 per week per YT video. I've never tried organic YT traffic. Anyway, I put up a $5 animation video, spiced it up with a bunch of scraped keywords, spent $6 bucks for 2k views and 100 likes.

Now it seems to be getting daily traffic. If my video keeps getting views, I might fuss over monetizing it. Not sure how well this scales, but imagine where I could be if I just added $15 bucks in profit each week for 52 weeks. Maybe I'll write a post about this. Although, it's probably already been covered to death.

I checked out your landing pages at purelander.com.
They are pretty hot looking landers. Your price point is awesome, especially given the high quality of the landers.

I go back and forth between using hosted landing page services and self hosting templates I tweak myself. I've found the ones designed and tested by providers like yourself usually perform more profitably, when matched with the right traffic and offer.

I might have to ask you about which offers and traffic sources are perfect matches for your landers?

I checked out your landing pages at purelander.com. They are pretty hot looking landers. Your price point is awesome, especially given the high quality of the landers.

The site actually belongs to one of our other mods, @tyoussef but you're right, it is high quality and an awesome price. :)

I might have to ask you about which offers and traffic sources are perfect matches for your landers?

I'll let the brilliant developer and pro talk to you about that: @tyoussef

Have a nice day

Nice to meet you InternationalSoul. Much appreciate your warm welcome.

That is a quite remarkable result to earn $17,106. That's an accomplishment you can be very proud of. I'm running a dating offer on Bing right now, but not getting anywhere because the avg. cost per click on the performing keywords way exceeds the avg. EPC. What traffic source were you using to drive such a successful campaign?

Nice to meet you InternationalSoul. Much appreciate your warm welcome.

That is a quite remarkable result to earn $17,106. That's an accomplishment you can be very proud of. I'm running a dating offer on Bing right now, but not getting anywhere because the avg. cost per click on the performing keywords way exceeds the avg. EPC. What traffic source were you using to drive such a successful campaign?
Thanks. I had used exoclick and trafficjunky as my primary source of traffic for my case-study campaigns. Everything is mentioned here in my blog post: My Second Attempt on CPA Where I Made $17,106 – A Dating Case-Study | Affiliate Ninja Club

Yeah, me either.

I came across a blueprint to make $15 per week per YT video. I've never tried organic YT traffic. Anyway, I put up a $5 animation video, spiced it up with a bunch of scraped keywords, spent $6 bucks for 2k views and 100 likes.

Now it seems to be getting daily traffic. If my video keeps getting views, I might fuss over monetizing it. Not sure how well this scales, but imagine where I could be if I just added $15 bucks in profit each week for 52 weeks. Maybe I'll write a post about this. Although, it's probably already been covered to death.
that's really Cool invest more i know a guy that's Doing only that and he is making cash :) just YouTube and content locker .

I checked out your landing pages at purelander.com.
They are pretty hot looking landers. Your price point is awesome, especially given the high quality of the landers.
yes at purelander we provide there only what's Working if you can get the right traffic Source they work like a charm :)

I go back and forth between using hosted landing page services and self hosting templates I tweak myself. I've found the ones designed and tested by providers like yourself usually perform more profitably, when matched with the right traffic and offer.
yes the Pros like to host there landing pages in there Hosting. cus you never know what's going on in there server, if you use your own Hosting you control every thing , i personally love to host my files in my hosting for many reasons.

right now the traffic sources you can use are PPC mobile , and PPV mobile , the offer doesn't matter cus you are going to tweak your lander .
also there are some simple responsive landing pages there for DESKTOP that can be used for desktop offers as well .
we focus on Quality not quantity.

any Question about Purelander let me know .

MI
Back