The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

popads ppv journey

Juicy J

Right now I am doing ppv. In the past, I've tested ppv campaigns and find one that's converting. but the roi is still in red. I took time to optimize the campaign until it turn green. I have filtered everything from everything from devices to source ID. I found out that only one source id is steadily bring in slow profit, so right now I am sitting slow profit. The offer payout is $2.15, and most of everyday I am getting 1 lead. Slow profit but still earning. The campaign I am paying max budget $0.005 per impression, I have steadily been capturing 1 lead per day. I spend around $1 a day with with 250 impressions and 50 click through, average 1 lead per day. Someone piece the math together.
Results:
2947a4f54acb4dd1805933e876908686.png

So I guess I will let that one sit there and cook. I am planning on working on a new ppv campaign similar to the same niche. I will post the result, any suggestions from the pros about my tatics?

Cool now at least you know that you have some thing that converts :)
move to an other traffic Source and copy the same campaign there and see how it goes and let us know :)

Cool now at least you know that you have some thing that converts :)
move to an other traffic Source and copy the same campaign there and see how it goes and let us know :)
thanks, your reply is words of wisdom. Right now my budget is limited, I am not sure if I should spend the rest of my money on a new traffic site or use it to start a new campaign.

thanks, your reply is words of wisdom. Right now my budget is limited, I am not sure if I should spend the rest of my money on a new traffic site or use it to start a new campaign.
i can't tell because that depends on your budget :)

Scratching everything from the start. I want to make this journey as public as possible. Here are the recent stats:
aa8d3b0af5254a6791b3e2a55a7ec0c0.png

Pretty much a lost right now. Targeting only android devices (from previous campaign, I found out that android devices brings in the most conversion)and filtering out SITEID that don't work.

banners
Back