The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Jackie is back

CashFlowDepot

affiliate
Hi All,

I posted on here about 2 years ago I think. It was so long ago that I forgot my user and password and had to start all over again.

I run 2 membership sites and an trying to figure out how to attract affiliates to promote them so they can earn $100 commission per sale.

When I previously posted, the membership site was new and going through growing pains that took up a LOT of my time. -- so that's the reason for the delay in posting.

I just added 700 new members in December and am ready to top that for February.

Any suggestions for getting this in the hands of people in the real estate investing/biz-op niche would be much appreciated.

I'm re-reading all the posts to soak in as much as I can as fast as I can.

Thanks in advance for any and all advice and suggestions.

Jackie

Hi Jackie,

Welcome back to 5 Star. Glad you found your way back to us.

As far as your question... You can't really talk about your program specifically (We've gotten stricter due to too many people trying subtle ways of self promoting). But you can start a new thread down in the merchant affiliate manager forum asking general questions like - how to attract affiliates to a membership site.

If your program qualifies and you read the rules and follow them, you can also post an affiliate program announcement down in that section of the forum. (Under Marketplace)

Thanks Linda I'll do that.

I'm reading about azoogle, shareasale, and all the other places too.

This site is a wealth of information

Thank you

Welcome.......

Hi welcoming you too forum buddy. I hope you will enjoy here and learn new things. Please do read all rules before posting further. This will help you to stay longer here.

banners
Back