The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

It sucks to be a chicken farmer ...

Graybeard

What's interesting in all of this is the decision to pivot --and to see another opportunity in the same basic business.
Farms rarely adapt like this and usually go belly up.
But it is an expensive decision to make.

MILLIONS TO UPGRADE​

Former broiler growers must spend millions of dollars on barn and equipment upgrades to produce eggs, a notoriously volatile market, 18 poultry producers, government officials and industry experts told Reuters. Last year, egg prices tanked after reaching record highs due to the worst-ever outbreak of bird flu in poultry.

Chickengate?

A while ago, I saw a U.S. homesteader's video in which he claimed that in his state, people are going to have to have a license to have a chicken. Crazy.

"It's one of the ways that these companies are converting: by grabbing old barns," said Brian Moscogiuri, global trade strategist for Eggs Unlimited.
Maybe it's just me but that sounds a bit sinister.

This bird flu has spread to cattle now in a few places.
Beef will be on sale soon maybe --send them to market before they fall ill.

I just stocked up a years supply of died beans --vegetarian future?

I know know to make dried salted meat too. When you soak it it inflated to some decent stew meat.

Look like my living in the woods skills may be useful soon --(<YIKES!>)

I know know to make dried salted meat too. When you soak it it inflated to some decent stew meat.

Look like my living in the woods skills may be useful soon --(<YIKES!>)
Off-grid homesteading and bushcraft could come in very handy. I know this is pigeon-holing but as you are American, is it safe to assume that you also know how to shoot a gun and maybe hunt game?

You are well-equiped with enough land for a sizeable garden, too if memory serves from some older posts.

yes, yes but I ain't 30 years old anymore :(
None of us are. Crying Face But if I get a chance to go back, I want to know then what I know now.

Season 2 Youth GIF by HBO

If i walk 12 times, 3/4 of my properties length, I will have walked a mile -- I managed to do 4 laps the first time.
Maybe by the end of the month I will get to 12 each day ... The civil war is coming --time to get in shape. Too old with bad legs ... ugg

Not glum
realistic
based on probability
i think our planet is doomed
i think it has happened many times in the past
& will happen many times in the future
but that doesnt stop me dreaming
of being an affiliate marketing genius!

Studying Matt Damon GIF by MIRAMAX

i think our planet is doomed
i think it has happened many times in the past
I'm negotiating a deal on a small electric car with a factory warranty replacement new battery pack this week.

Don't blame me for the global warming. I'm electric around town for errands (if the deal happens)

Next move is a solar array for the garage to charge it up. I rarely drive so a slow trickle charge should work. Electric back up plan --garage has 220 (2/20A120V 1 phase now).

My consultant (Chat GPT 4) and I agree that solar is not advisable for charging. I would save $20 a year and have to spend 10,000 on solar to charge with a No go but the owner's manual says I only need 15A 120 service for the charger that is included.

I have called most of my cars POS they are inanimate objects to me.
I try to avoid personification of objects, robots and mechanical things.
AI does create some confusion --you could make an OpenAI bot that might behave like a he or she MelodyGPT Beacon 23 scifi the AI is a hologram

I have called most of my cars POS they are inanimate objects to me.
I try to avoid personification of objects, robots and mechanical things.
Very sensible of you.

I name my plants. :rofl

Edit: Not all my plants, just the special ones. :rofl

MI
Back