The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is WeNet Profits a scam?

Samchang

affiliate
Recently a memeber on WealthyAffiliate invited me to join this program named WeNet Profits or WeNetProftis. That member said this program is a great way to generate residual income but after viewing their video presentation and official site I felt that this program looked like a pyramid scam to me.

The reasons for me to feel this way are:
1. Their major products seems to be lots of PLR ebook.
2. They emphasize a lot on referring others to this program as your main income source.
3. The only marketing training I'll receive seems to be how to spam the internet with duplicated sales page and videos.

But I'm just a newbie and I may be wrong about this. I need you guy's opinions. How do you think about this program? Is this a scam that I should stay away from?

The video presentation:
www_wnppresentation_com

The official website:
www_wenetprofits_com

Please replace the underlines with dots. If posting these links violates the policy of this forum, please notify me. I'll delete them as soon as possible.

Hi Sam,

I won't use the scam word because that's a serious, reputation damaging allegation to make and there is no way to know for sure how legitimate or honest a company is without serious investigation.

However I do agree with your assessment as far as it being MLM. Many MLM programs try to legitimize themselves by calling it an affiliate program when it's really not. This has a fee to join and affiliate program are always free.

From the quick peek I took I agree with your 1,2,3 points above.

Recently a memeber on WealthyAffiliate invited me to join this program named WeNet Profits or WeNetProftis. Is this a scam that I should stay away from?

Sam, as Linda correctly stated, you never want to call any company a scam without having concrete evidence to back it up. That being said, I've investigated many business opportunity type companies for my own clients, and I always start my investigation by typing the name of the company followed by the word "scam" into Google's search engine.

For example, if you wanted to investigate me, you would Google "David Jackson scam." The search results would tell you if there were any complaints lodged against me, and who lodged those complaints.

Based on my own personal investigative experience, I've determined that this method works even if the scam artist changes his or her name, or the name of their company. Because on the Internet, once you burn a few people, they quickly organize, and make it their mission to hunt you down, and expose your various aliases.

Trust me, if you rip-off a bunch of people on the Internet, they will eventually find, and expose you.

By the way, I did Google "WeNetProftis scam." Here's the link to the search results.

Are they a scam? I'll let you determine that for yourself. But if it were me, I'd avoid their program like the Bubonic plague. Read into that what you will.

David Jackson

Linda and David are spot on.
Let me digress with some trader insides. Every other day there is an e-mail out there promising the "next" stock that will make it big over night. People want to draw the winning ticket so much that they ignore the last time they heard of any "unknown" company making it in the news.
The same applies to these multi-level schemes. They sound too good, but we like the music. You need to develop that mind trigger to stop you dead on your tracks every time it happens, because on medium or long term only the author gets rich. The rest are just taking part in a very select charity pretty named "online business" of some sort.

MI
Back