The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is this link worth $650

temi

affiliate
There is this saying that anything is worth what a buyer is prepared to pay for it. On this site Dollarlinking .com I see that someone has paid $650 for a single link for one year. I think the buyer is a very clever guy who can see something we cannot see or .....

Would you pay $650 for that link if yes, why and if no, why not?

I love auctions, someone has just matched the $650 the last person paid, its interesting, I think I will modify A Pound a link to list top buyers on the homepage too to see if I will get cash rich people bidding for a link :)

I found that $650 extremely high. Of course because I know the content of wallet. Maybe this worth concerning the traffic. I heard that a link from the main page highly boost your stats.;)

I don't think that it's worth $650.00. I wouldn't pay 1/6th that amount for that link. But, some people view it as a competition I guess, and that's why they are so willing to spend that much cash on it.

I'd never spend that much unless I was a really big company. Wouldnt lots of cheaper links work out better than one expensive link?

I think so podja. The way that I value a link is I ask myself "How much money will having this link bring me?". Sometimes I think of money as in terms of visitors, and how much each visitor would be worth to me. At $650, the site would need to produce a lot of traffic, either directly, or indirectly. Indirectly would be the amount of traffic that I gain from the search engines as a result of having a link on the page.

Another thing to take into consideration is the fact that you can be outbid. If that happens, you will be reduced to the inner pages, which will see an excessively smaller amount of traffic.

banners
Back