monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

is this an ethical form or article writing?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by iebo, Mar 3, 2012.

1. iebo

iebo Affiliate affiliate

If I want to write an article but I'm having writer's block, is it ethical to look at about 5 different articles written by others and rewrite a paragraph from each article?

2. monetizer
  3. Naveen

Naveen Affiliate affiliate

Yes this is how I also did if had an need to write an article on the topic in which I din't have much knowledge in early stages.
    By doing like this you can get new ideas from each article.

It is definitely ethical unless you just copy and paste other person's works.

4. Hridita mehzabin

Hridita mehzabin Affiliate affiliate

yeah i'm agreed with this fact that coping from anyone's article without citation is not ethical...

5. tanim

tanim Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

This is called research..... :)

6. JohnCPAAlpha

JohnCPAAlpha Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Rewrite them in your words. In fact you might explain better then them by using your own words.

7. bernardosgr

bernardosgr Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

The funny thing about what other people write is it always seems more legit than what you read in books, what's wrong with some pre-writing research if there's no harm done...

8. Sharier

Sharier Affiliate affiliate

In some cases, what you are saying is true. Yes it is ethical. If you have really good knowledge over the topic what you are going to write, then it seems that you doesn't actually need to look over another person's articles.
    But when you have little knowledge or no knowledge for the article, you must need to research on that. I mean you need to at least learn over that topic. Otherwise it will be fooled. Now in this case looking over 5 or 10 another person's article defiantly help you on that.
    Hope it helps.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI