The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is there any chance for getting backlinks by using content?

Yes, if your content is so exciting that visitors post backlinks on other sites they visit then yes, you will get backlinks that way.

Yes, if your website content is unique and full of quality then you will receive good amount of organic traffic also webmasters will get attracted to your site to get linked with you.

Exactly, this is what actually happens as, it is very important that the content of a site should be very good and there should not be any duplicacy in the content.

Also, it matters that the processes you are doing should be done in such a way that there should be relevancy and quality as, it is the most important part to rank a site on the top of the google.

Thanks!

In my view,if i have a quality content on mysite.. i will automatically get organic quality backlinks...
am i Correct? please clarify me..
awaiting for your response...

Yes this is the natural way of gaining backlinks, get quality content that people like and will want to link to and tell people about!

eshh.. lots of yes's and no's. No one seems to agree.

It's not easy to gain back links from content... but you've got to look at it from other peoples point of view.. why would some one create a link to the content.

You need to give them a reason. I'm sure this post will be over looked, so I'm not going to explain fully here. But you can create link bait, you just have to be imaginative and not create the same old bloat - content (all words no message)

Last edited by a moderator:
this trick really work too if your website content is unique and full of quality then you will receive good amount of organic traffic.....

Articles with links to your site is good and time consuming and not always successful is the old fashion email. Links directories are good too.

How to start?

Yes, if your content is so exciting that visitors post backlinks on other sites they visit then yes, you will get backlinks that way.

I agree with this of course, but people seem to be forgetting that people need to be on your site and see your content before they can think about posting a link to it anywhere. How do you get the ball rolling?

MI
Back