The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is there any chance for getting backlinks by using content?

dealsforums

affiliate
In my view,if i have a quality content on mysite.. i will automatically get organic quality backlinks...
am i Correct? please clarify me..
awaiting for your response...

Yes, if your content is so exciting that visitors post backlinks on other sites they visit then yes, you will get backlinks that way.

It can't be a rule, but if you have quality content there is big possibility that you have organic traffic. But you have to do a lot of things to have organic visitors, because organic traffic means visitor from search engines and peoples who search in search engines are looking to top results. If you aren't there your don't have visitors

Yes, if your website content is unique and full of quality then you will receive good amount of organic traffic also webmasters will get attracted to your site to get linked with you.

I would say if your site has quality content, then there is a higher chances that your site would get backlinks naturally.

Yes, if your content is so exciting that visitors post backlinks on other sites they visit then yes, you will get backlinks that way.

Good idea to help things along with a bit of a link building push though, also first people have to see the content in the first place so some form of marketing is always going to be required.

Also, if you provide good information thru your content the you won't have to worry about the visitors, they will regularly visit your site for the updated info. Also, by submitting your articles to directories can bring you good backlinks as well as some directories allows other websites to put the articles on their sites including your article bio and directory link. This gives you a double benefit of traffic and backlinks.

links from contents are some of the best links, you can get this kind of links by various methords including providing free articles on the conditon that you link is included in the article

Yes, that's a really good idea to get backlinks by providing free articles. But, submitting articles to the directories provide backlinks as well, and majority of the article directories are dofollow. And to get your content found by the surfers you need to spread your content around the web. And this can be only done by using the promotion techniques.

the easiest way is to get your friends to link to you, then you will get more organic traffic and you can hope people will link to you. But generally you will have to hassle them to get them to link to you.

Doug

No doubt in it. Always remember content is king. Even if you are selling a product, apart from the sales page place useful content about the poduct features and usage. This will greatly enhance the reputation of your site. Other webmasters will place a link to your content if it has worthful information.

Content or link exchange?

I'm starting up a website related to travel photography and I want this to be a contribution site, where people will post their trip reports/reviews etc. The problem I have is that until I get a certain amount of content I'm getting few visitors. Part of my idea is that for every piece of content someone contributes I will allow them to post 2 photos and I will also provide a link to their site. I see this as a win-win as I get content that will hopefully get me organic visitors and the content provider gets a quality link back to their site(ie it's related to their review so people are more likely to click on it than if it was in a link exchnage list). At the moment I'm busy suggesting this on relevant travel/photography forums. is this wise or should I concentate on link exchange?

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Yes, it's not a chance actually. Part of SEO strategy is article submission by which you can include your resource page on the bottom of your article. There are some article submision sites that includes resource box for promotion.[/FONT]

Yes, but you have to throw it out on social bookmarking and media sites. It's really tough to get picked up unless you have something really creative or funny. :D

banners
Back