The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is there a good FLV player?

lucy624

affiliate
I've tried a bunch, and they all suck in one way or another. Like can't skip, or can't resize, or can't upscale without pixilating, or poor quality etc.

Maybe you could try this tool: AUNsoft flv player. I am now using it. Personally speaking, it is good and just a freeware.

Riva FLV Player is a tool especially designed to reproduce video files in FLV format.The program counts with the necessary functions for a perfect reproduction, and it offers the possibility of configuring several video aspects.

Flash Video is viewable on most operating systems, via the widely available Adobe Flash Player and web browser plugin, or one of several third-party programs such as MPlayer, VLC media player, Quicktime, or any player which uses DirectShow filters (such as Media Player Classic, Windows Media Player, and Windows Media Center) when the ffdshow filter is installed.
---------wikipedia

I have tried Media Player Classic, it can play .flv file perfectly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Riva FLV Player is a tool especially designed to reproduce video files in FLV format.The program counts with the necessary functions for a perfect reproduction, and it offers the possibility of configuring several video aspects.
Yup, Riva's good. I've never had any problems with it, and have been using it for about 2 years now. Hard to find good software these days that's free, but Riva's FLV player gets the job done. :thumbup:

try using sothink it's free including Screen Video, Sorenson H. 263 and H.264, on2 vp6, etc. It is a small-sized and easy-to-use FLV Player. By double-clicking FLV files or dragging and dropping them to the window of FLV Player, you can enjoy Flash videos offline at any time you like i'm also using it...

banners
Back