The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is The Dojo Right For Me?

mootonandy

affiliate
So I have probably 1.5K GBP to start with paid traffic, plus a bit more to pay for the Dojo, not a total noob in aff marketing, had success with SEO before and still making a bit here and there from it.

But I just got sacked from my job so there will not be very much money after the 1.5K is gone, but will still be able to live in my parents house anyway.

So what are my chances of making a profit with what I already have plus The Dojo, and will I need to buy some more tools like tracking etc?

Thanks

Hi,

$1500 is more than enough to get started with CPA and start generating profits. Have you tried to join a CPA Network and ask you account manager to help you to make a campaign profitable?

We do help our affiliates on a daily basis here at World Leads.

I am sure it worth a try to ask you AM to help you.

Cheers,
Zoltan

Hi,

$1500 is more than enough to get started with CPA and start generating profits. Have you tried to join a CPA Network and ask you account manager to help you to make a campaign profitable?

Cheers,
Zoltan

Hi.
Do AM from your network is available to help and teach to get success in PPC and PPV ?
Of course I'm not talking about basic stiff like what is PPC and do i need tracking, but real shit about testing offers and such...

Thanks

BTW is not that something hilarious ?

rf5fzYb.png

Hi.
Do AM from your network is available to help and teach to get success in PPC and PPV ?
Of course I'm not talking about basic stiff like what is PPC and do i need tracking, but real shit about testing offers and such...

Thanks
Hi affmen,

Yes, we indeed help every one of our private affiliates to run successful campaigns with both Mobile and Desktop traffic. We do like to work with our affiliates closely so both party receives the most out of our partnership.

On the other hand in my above post I have simply suggested mootonandy an option that people can try with their Account Managers - with other Networks.

BTW is not that something hilarious ?

rf5fzYb.png

As for the above picture, it seems like Domaintools.com is not updating their database too frequently.

If you take a look at the the right side of the image, it clearly seems like that they have a very old version of World Leads. They might have took these information about a year back when the domain name was acquired by us. Domaintools.com is updating these information in every 1-1.5 years. Our domain name is not for sale and we do not intend to sell it in the future.

N7ISFWb.png

Thank you for your understanding. :)

--

mootonandy - I am sure the Dojo will be a great place for you to get started! You will find many helpful guides and tools which could be a huge help for everyone!

Cheers,
Zoltan

Last edited:
Hi,

Cheers,
Zoltan
Hi Zoltan,

I have never thought of asking an AM to help make a campaign profitable, would never have presumed it was a good idea.

But how exactly do you help? Do I need to buy some tracking software too?

banners
Back