The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is PHP a powerful tool?

arnoldsmithh

affiliate
[FONT=&quot]PHP, one of the most powerful Server side web technology, is spreading in web development circle like a forest fire. You can find trillions of PHP webpages over the internet.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PHP evolves from C language, and provides the same functionality as the C.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The great advantage of PHP over other web development technologies is that it is easy to learn, easy to manage and provide rapid development.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]please feel free to share your thoughts regarding PHP and other web technolgies you like.[/FONT]

opensocialfactory.com
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

PHP is the most extensively used Programming language used for Web Applications.
It's simplicity and open source makes it the most useful tool for all types of programmers.

There's no doubt that it's powerful. Look at the big sites such as Facebook. The main thing is knowing what to do with it.

Yeah it is a very useful tool for web development. And since its open source and works pretty well with mysql, so it has taken a different position in web development

Using PHP you can make almost anything ( web apps ) with no frameworks needed or any other prerequisites ... just a web server ( and sql if required ).

So, as @arthur.online said earlier ... PHP rocks! :D

... and it is FREE. I think the only reason some big corporate sites use .NET or ASP is simply because of the word 'FREE' strikes fear into the heart of Mr. Big Corporate. If you pay a lot of money to Microsoft you feel like you got quality and if things go wrong you at least have someone to blame ;-)

PHP is a great tool and once you put it together into the complete LAMP stack, it is simply unbeatable. What makes it even better is the huge array of freely available scripts... you can have a great site up and running in minutes - just think osCommerce, WordPress, Joomla, and many many more. Unbelievable when you think how many millions of man hours of coding went into all of this.....

PHP is indeed a powerful too, and very easy to use too. In fact that's probably its biggest weakness - it's too easy. The PHP developers have historically made some pretty big mistakes in the name of ease-of-use which have later come back to bite them as security holes. (I'm thinking particularly of the register_globals debacle and the constant problems with gpc_magic_quotes - Google them). As a web host, even years since the problem is fixed, we're constantly answering questions on how to enable register_globals because our users are trying to install some ancient web app that depends upon PHP's insecure behaviour.

for me php is better than C++ + C# and all MS products..
you can creat webapplication + windows applications with this language.

It is undoubtedly PHP is powerful enough to build any projects with PHP5. You might notice that so many open source projects are built on php plus mysql technique and even google, yahoo and other bigs are also used php in some fields. :)

PHP is indeed a good language. I know C, C++, Java language well but I find PHP to be better considering it's server side technology and ease of use. The syntax is also simple. PHP language has a great future ahead.

banners
Back