The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is it incentive method?

AlexL

affiliate
Hi
My question is - If you tell the visitor that they can win a prize for voting on your Landing page (for any type of poll for example) and sent him to email submit CPA offer with "NO incent" restricton - is this prohibit method and you can get banned from your CPA network?

It sounds like it to me BUT you need to ask the network to be sure instead of taking the advice of people on a forum. I'm sure different networks have different interpretations of what constitutes an incentive. So you need to go to the source to be sure.

I would certainly recomend contacting your account manager and let him know step by step your intentions and even send him an example. I am sure he will be happy to confirm in an email (so you have it in writing) weather your campaign meets the rules or not.

Hope this helps a bit.

Frank

I would guess they would say no, but I would be sure to ask first. Sounds like something that would get you banned with most networks.

It is a little bit on the incentive side and it will get you banned since you said that the CPA network has "NO incent" restriction.

banners
Back