propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Is Email Marketing still effective

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Brianvoges, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Brianvoges

Brianvoges Affiliate affiliate

Hello folks,

I need to know, Is Email Marketing still effective ??

2 people like this.
  2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Yes, of course. There are two ways to do it. Build a set of lists to market to or buy lists and find one of the mass mailing companies out there. If you build your own, the ROI will higher that with purchased lists.

3. olbond

olbond Affiliate affiliate

I believe that email marketing is not effective if used alone. To elaborate a good marketing strategy for my business, I used the help of The CMO Club - Marketing Leadership Community. They're sufficiently competent to give a marketing advice that actually works.

4. celebenews

celebenews Affiliate affiliate

Yes, Email marketing is still effective. Many bloggers also now a days used this marketing strategy to generate traffic

5. MaryBlogger

MaryBlogger Affiliate affiliate

It is important to have contact with your targeted audience. Email marketing can be very useful and have effective results for your business.

6. JennyWood

JennyWood Affiliate affiliate

I agree with previous posts, email marketing is still effective but you have to do it in a good way. If you do not do it, you will not achieve a good result. When you planning an email campaign you can not do mistakes like:

• too long subject line,
    • sliding, mysterious subject lines,
    • too long introduction,
    • no CTA,
    • and others
    If you need more information about that, write a private message :)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  7. Ivana Adnium

Ivana Adnium Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Yes! Like TJ said, it's FAR more effective to build your own mailer list from ground up! Also don't forget to do A/B testing to see what's more effective for you!

8. Cpa6figure

Cpa6figure Affiliate affiliate

Yes, email marketing is still active, You just have to work hard to get into it.

9. malli

malli Affiliate affiliate

Yes, E-mail marketing is one of the most important marketing technique to get leads and to engage with targeted audience. if you are looking e-mail marketing services or software you can contact 3m Digital Networks or Mobtexting they will provide good service for you.

10. Glooking

Glooking Affiliate affiliate

Very general question, it depends what you are selling, if you sell cars it will probably not work so good.

11. zalozite

zalozite Affiliate affiliate

Yes, its effective, but especially in our country, there is a lists of people, that unsubscribe from ads offers and if you send mail to this person and he or she tell to comision about this, the penalty amouth of money is big one.
    So, spam messages are not welcome and to people, that dont want to recieve it. Ok.

12. lumeire

lumeire Affiliate affiliate

It works, but it's probably one of the hardest to build.

Freshlydeals likes this.
  13. Freshlydeals

Freshlydeals Affiliate affiliate

Would you guys say its harder to do Email marketing now or before?

14. enginethemes

enginethemes Affiliate affiliate

Yes, of course. Email marketing is still one of ways for driving traffic to your website by source

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed