The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is Blogging Effective?

nicknite86

affiliate
Is Blogging Effective?
by Nick B.

The great difference between a blog and a traditional static website is interactivity and content. With a static site it’s just the viewers reading the page, but on the other hand a blog can pull in your visitor into a world of interaction. When you have a blog your visitor will be able to give feedback through a comment feature and look forward to future content. The only real problem is that to establish a profitable and highly visited blog that is capable of loyal readership it takes time and dedication. But the realistic thing about it is this goal is very possible, and not only is it possible but it could also be fun once you put things into place. So following three rules below could possibly build a blog that is worthy of repeat visitors and even fans that will definitely make your blogging experience worth the effort.

#1) Content is Key

All throughout high school and college I always devoted myself to writing for the fun of it, even to a point where many professors recommended me to be a professional writer. My point is that in order to have a successful blog of any type the content is always key. You must be able to write good content that attracts and sucks in your reader so you can not only create repeat visits but a loyal fan base. So if your content is less than average, there is no way people are going to return or read again, and in this internet age there are millions of other blogs that are waiting for a friendly click. The good news is that you don’t have to be a good writer and neither do you have to pay close attention to perfect grammar and spelling; this isn’t English Class. Nevertheless, the success factor is that you write interesting content that is able to surpass any grammatical errors. This can be done by giving your real thoughts and opinions on a subject or certain niche.

In addition, the more people that like your content the higher the chance they will link to you, and the more people that link to you the higher your ranking in Google will be. Thus, great content will ultimately expand your readership and fan base to unimaginable levels if you put in the effort.

#2) Open to Comments
Just by surfing the web casually today could take you into an ocean filled with blogs, but the sad part is many of these blogs have the comment section closed. Closing the comment box is the worst mistake you can do in regards to blogs. Many reasons bloggers may close the comment box is to avoid spammers, but although it can be a lot of work to get rid of spammers it is taking out what bloggers are all about. The entire idea of writing blogs is having a public audience that can write back and speak their minds. An internet without people speaking their minds and giving “2” cents on a particular topic is a dead internet in today’s world. Youtube, Myspace, Twitter, and the world of social media have opened a vast outlet of communication that has no end in sight. If people can contribute to the topic by building conversations between each other and with yourself; the blogger, then this is a sign that you are on the way for a much larger and interested following. Since people will not always agree with your blog there is a possibility that a dispute can arise, and disputes are mostly storms of thought and opinion; thus attracting curiosity to the dispute and blog alike from many people.

#3) Guest Blogger
Using mass traffic from well liked blogs is another way to increase blog success and gain exposure online. If there is a great blog in your niche that is liked and commented on by many individuals, then this means you could use the traffic. Writing to the owner of the blog and asking to write guest posts can help to establish a relationship. By asking the writer to guest post you can initiate a relationship where that blogger will be more than likely willing to let you guest post and give you a link back to your blog. Of course, this will increase your traffic and rankings in the search engines, but it will also enable you to “borrow” readers to add to a future fan base.

In short, blogging is a great for any internet marketing business. It can be that interactive exposure with the reader and average person that will provide your business with credibility and a human voice. The process of learning how to create loyal readership is extremely important in that succeeding with it will determine whether your blog survives or thrives.

Yeah, very true "In short, blogging is a great for any internet marketing business"
Blogging helps to add fresh content which may help you for maintaining better ranking for your website. Your SEO efforts and skills will help you to maintain/gain SERP :)
Blogging have changed the Internet marketing Industry !

Simple answer is, Yes! blogging is really effective coz we update our blog regularly & this blog quickly get ranking for search engine if you post unique content!

I think every website needs a blog. People do not understand their website needs to be dynamic and just not sitting their. Their are a couple different platforms out their. Wordpress seems to have more of a application open source hot spot. I recommend wordpress

Yes, i too believe that Blogging is one of an most effective way to promote website. Search Engine loves fresh content so it often visit your website for it. As said by "agentbuilder" every website needs a blog.

I'm a huge fan of wordpress, either as a CMS or as a blog platform I think it's great.

In the last year I've heard people try to talk about how blogs are dead and that microblogging platforms are now what's important. But I think this is a huge mistake. Yes, there are a large number of blogs out there that are no longer active but still available. Yes, social networking/ microblogging sites are really popular. But a well kept blog really can't be beat. I think companies run into a problem only when they leave there blog active, but fail to keep it up to date.
I'd suggest adding that rule :)

#4 - Pick a realistic posting schedule you can live with and then stick to it.

Blogs are excellent, combining the best of essay writing with careful, considerate thought and generous references to source material and other perspectives.

I heard a lot of success stories using blogs as a marketing medium and I'm trying to learn how they do it. The only thing I do is to keep refreshing the blogs.

Your most important real estate on the Web is your web site and your blog. Everything else should point to those two things.

Blogs are search engine magnets when used effectively. Writing good keyword-rich content that pleases your readers will grab both the search engine spiders attention each time you put up a new post and will attract more organic traffic than just about anything else you could do.

Plus, the monetization aspect of a good blog can be extremely nice ;)

Blogs and Social Media are Effective Marketing Tool
The Dell Story

In 2005, Dell didn’t have a blog. But one of their customers did …

Dell’s customer strikes back

This customer was very upset with Dell’s customer service.

He wrote about his experience on his blog.

So did another blogger , whose post was so popular, it led to the creation of a new term for Dell…

Dell Hell in Google

If you search for Dell Hell in Google, that guy’s post is the first result.

As a result, Dell got negative press coverage in the New York Times and Wall Street Journal.

Dell couldn’t fight back
Dell didn’t have a blog, so they were unable to communicate with the angry blogosphere.

But there was a happy ending. Dell set up their own blog.

Happy ending

Blogs and Social Media are Effective Marketing Tool
The Dell Story

In 2005, Dell didn?t have a blog. But one of their customers did ?

Dell?s customer strikes back

This customer was very upset with Dell?s customer service.

He wrote about his experience on his blog.

So did another blogger , whose post was so popular, it led to the creation of a new term for Dell?

Dell Hell in Google

If you search for Dell Hell in Google, that guy?s post is the first result.

As a result, Dell got negative press coverage in the New York Times and Wall Street Journal.

Dell couldn?t fight back
Dell didn?t have a blog, so they were unable to communicate with the angry blogosphere.

But there was a happy ending. Dell set up their own blog.

Happy ending

banners
Back