The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Intro-What things I need before register a new puslisher?

Quang

Hi guys.
I'm a new member of forum and also I'm a newbie about Affiliate Maketing.
The fisrt, excuse me for my English. It's not good and wrong a lot. I'm Vietnamese.
I have 1 years experience about SEO, facebook ads and email marketing. Now, I'm working for a company with mission is to promote products. I knew Affilate Marketing about 2 month ago and I really interested in with it. I searched and learned everything about affiliate. I just found this forum and have a lot of knowledge for me. I know Affiliate Marketing same my job and I think it is a little advantage for me.
I know how to create and running a campaign and pull customers toward me. I know CPA networks have a lot of campaign for me (On affpaying.com). But when I have tried to apply to CPA networks, my account has been disapproval.
They said my website is substandard and website traffic not big enough. They need my endorsement has earned money from the other CPA network...
Now, I'm try to renew my website and SEO my website to get traffic. But I don't know invalid template for my website. Can you give some template wordpress for my site.
And can you recommend me some newbie-friendly CPA networks.
I'm looking for answers from all off you.
Please help me.
Thank you very much.

Heya @Quang,

maybe it might be good for you, if you read firstly through the tutorial threads of K. It will answer you a lot of your questions: What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Second, it wouldn't be bad, if you'd biefly introduce yourself to our members in our intro section:
Introductions | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

@ wp templates: You will find thousands of them on Google, if you search for 'free wordpress templates'. Good luck ;)

Heya @Quang,

maybe it might be good for you, if you read firstly through the tutorial threads of K. It will answer you a lot of your questions: What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Second, it wouldn't be bad, if you'd biefly introduce yourself to our members in our intro section:
Introductions | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

@ wp templates: You will find thousands of them on Google, if you search for 'free wordpress templates'. Good luck ;)
Thank you for your help. I'll read and apply.

Hello @Quang , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you here.

I'm a new member of forum and also I'm a newbie about Affiliate Maketing.
The fisrt, excuse me for my English. It's not good and wrong a lot. I'm Vietnamese.
I have 1 years experience about SEO, facebook ads and email marketing. Now, I'm working for a company with mission is to promote products. I knew Affilate Marketing about 2 month ago and I really interested in with it. I searched and learned everything about affiliate. I just found this forum and have a lot of knowledge for me. I know Affiliate Marketing same my job and I think it is a little advantage for me.
I know how to create and running a campaign and pull customers toward me. I know CPA networks have a lot of campaign for me (On affpaying.com). But when I have tried to apply to CPA networks, my account has been disapproval.
They said my website is substandard and website traffic not big enough. They need my endorsement has earned money from the other CPA network...
Now, I'm try to renew my website and SEO my website to get traffic. But I don't know invalid template for my website. Can you give some template wordpress for my site.
And can you recommend me some newbie-friendly CPA networks.
I'm looking for answers from all off you.
Please help me.
Thank you very much.

Everyone has to start somewhere. Be active, ask loads of questions, take action, and be committed. That's how it gets done!

It sounds to me that you are addressing many issues. I recommend you sort them out one at a time. For example, SEO is not highly targeted traffic and is not campaign trackable. It's unlikely a network is going to show interest in your traffic if it's only SEO traffic.

What are you using a website for? Is it a specific niche. Most marketers using a website instead of landing pages are content marketers. Are you a content marketer?

I suggest you do a lot of reading about how we market offers with campaigns.

There are networks that accept Newbies, many of them do. However, you still need to be able to communicate well with them and convince them that you are capable of doing the work.

Use this forum as a mentor. It's full of members at every level of experience which makes for many balanced perspectives for a Newbie to learn from. Take the time to read through the forums here and see for yourself that the Newbies achieving success have actually dedicated themselves to success in this industry and reaping the rewards by following the advice of fellow AffiliateFix members, being dedicated to success, putting the time in, and making the necessary investments. You cannot shortcut the learning curve. It goes slower for some and it goes faster for others. Everyone has their own intellectual absorption rates, skill development pace, commitment level, and budgets.

You are a FIX'er now and that means you have the world at your feet with IM. Here are a few suggestions:

Read and learn through extensive reading in this community. Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement. Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

Read
Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Hello @Quang , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you here.

Everyone has to start somewhere. Be active, ask loads of questions, take action, and be committed. That's how it gets done!

It sounds to me that you are addressing many issues. I recommend you sort them out one at a time. For example, SEO is not highly targeted traffic and is not campaign trackable. It's unlikely a network is going to show interest in your traffic if it's only SEO traffic.

What are you using a website for? Is it a specific niche. Most marketers using a website instead of landing pages are content marketers. Are you a content marketer?

I suggest you do a lot of reading about how we market offers with campaigns.

There are networks that accept Newbies, many of them do. However, you still need to be able to communicate well with them and convince them that you are capable of doing the work.

Use this forum as a mentor. It's full of members at every level of experience which makes for many balanced perspectives for a Newbie to learn from. Take the time to read through the forums here and see for yourself that the Newbies achieving success have actually dedicated themselves to success in this industry and reaping the rewards by following the advice of fellow AffiliateFix members, being dedicated to success, putting the time in, and making the necessary investments. You cannot shortcut the learning curve. It goes slower for some and it goes faster for others. Everyone has their own intellectual absorption rates, skill development pace, commitment level, and budgets.

You are a FIX'er now and that means you have the world at your feet with IM. Here are a few suggestions:

Read and learn through extensive reading in this community. Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement. Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

Read
Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Thank you T J.
This is a very valuable lesson. I'll learn and apply all of things.
But, I have a question, that is I need to build my website is a landing page or similar other website? What about content in my website? I don't understand it's talk about something.
Please help me.
Thank you so much.

Content sites are websites that are continually growing sites with new niche related content being added daily. They are typically a living site that continues to grow and attract new visitors as well as continual visits from past visitors looking for additional information on their specific interests in the niche the site is built for.

Landing pages are typically one page sites for offers of any type and used to presell an offer. Lading pages can also be the primary page of a product release site that may have additional pages for preselling the product and any OTO's and follow up sales.

If you are going to promote CPA offers as a Newbie, it is best to start out by learning to use landing pages to presell an offer.

Last edited:
CDontent sites a websites that are continually growing sites with new niche related content being added daily. They are typically a living site that continues to grow and attract new visitors as well as continual visits from past visitors looking for additional information on their specific interests in the niche the site is built for.

Landing pages are typically one page sites for offers of any type and used to presell an offer. Lading pages can also be the primary page of a product release site that may have additional pages for preselling the product and any OTO's and follow up sales.

If you are going to promote CPA offers as a Newbie, it is best to start out by learning to use landing pages to presell an offer.
Thank you T J so much.
I understand.

MI
Back