The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Inactive Adsense for search

youmay

affiliate
I have a hard time with Adsense, I have created an adsense for search and it become inactive and hidden under manage Ads within 5 days so I created another one thinking that there is a problem with the first but same thing and when you ask them a question, they eith ignore it or will not be able to see it because too many issues with Adsense.
Only my Adsense for contents is showing up right now under manage Ads. All I need to know is to understand the cause so I will work on it and see what I can do. Appreciate any help, thanks.

I'm having difficulty understanding your question, youmay.

What do you mean by "it become inactive and hidden"? How could it become inactive unless you set it as inactive?

That is what I don't understand myself, I hope I can figure out myself why it is inactive...I will tell you exactly how it shows:
When I click on "Adsense setup" tab, I click on the tab " Manage Ads " and the only thing that I can see in here is "my adsense for content" ONLY...now if I click on "Show inactive units" then the adsense for search will appear showing inactive under Status, I never disactivated myself and this is the second one that I have created that became inactive.

banners
Back