The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'll be spending a lot of time here!

Brennie

affiliate
Hello everyone. I am Brennie and I am just starting out with affiliate marketing. I don't yet have a website, but hope to start one up soon. I live in rural Arizona, worked for one employer for 23 years, the last 8 years from home, and was recently laid off. I would like to continue to work from home and I am very interested in any helpful advice about getting into the affiliate marketing business. I don't need to get rich, but I have lots of time now to do whatever it takes to be able to make some decent money. For now, I am reading and reading and reading... trying to soak it all in. I was so happy to find a website like this! Hope to be around here for a long time! :D

Hey Brennie,

Welcome to our 5 Star Community. We look forward to having you around! :)
We have lots of info and helpful members so welcome aboard.

Hope we can help you get started in the right direction.
Ask questions when you have any. We're happy to help!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll be back often with tons of questions, but I'll do my best to post to the appropriate places on this forum!

Be sure to start by reading all the stickies in the newbie forum and the niche forum as they will give you the best info about getting started, what to avoid and will answer many of the questions you may have.

banners
Back