The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

If you need backlink for you site

Glenn123

affiliate
You should have more backlinks as you can. To get more backlinks:

- add your site to search engine and directories.
- participate in forums( like forums.ukwebmasterworld.com) with your link in the signature.
- exchange links with high page rank sites
- participate in social bookmarking.
- comment (put your link in the comment) in high page rank blogs.

Yes, you can use it as an anchor text also. Type your name as your anchor text for your website and not your name or nickname then type in your website URL and start commenting.

The majority of blogs are nofollow ie you wont get a backlink that helps from an SEO perspective - there is some debate about this, but I personally have not experimented with it.

What about Blog or Article submission? I believe that's the best way to get quality backlinks as they are directly linked with related texts. One of the most important factor is to play with the keywords in the anchor text.

Most important factors in achieving backlinks are links from related topic and anchor text. You should always research about your keywords and place keywords, of course in meaning full way in anchor links.

You may find this article 5 Steps Off Page Search Engine Optimization (SEO) useful reading.

Btw, how to do that?

You can submit press release just like you do with article submissions :) It also includes a summary, keywords and the author's resource box.

"A press release is designed to be sent to journalists in order to encourage them to develop articles on the subject." - from wikipedia

Blog posting is just a waste of time as majority of the blogs use nofollow in their comments. Also the popular blogs do not show the comments without moderation. and if you use keywords in the name field they will disapprove them simply. so concentrate on other link building practices than blog posting

As a blog owner, I don't like Nickname=##KEYWORD## - style comments on my blog. Usually I delete them.

And I think, I'm not the only one - a lot of blog owners consider these comments as spam.

back links

i would like to add few more long term back link building techniques

- Add Widget to your site.
- Create Free template with footer back link (wp, joomla)
- Article submission
- Press releases
- Create Videos - with embed code
-

You should have more backlinks as you can. To get more backlinks:

- add your site to search engine and directories.
- participate in forums( like forums.ukwebmasterworld.com) with your link in the signature.
- exchange links with high page rank sites
- participate in social bookmarking.
- comment (put your link in the comment) in high page rank blogs.

If anyone wants to find relevant blog posts without the nofollow tag then feel free to use my dofollow blog search engine!

If you find any blogs who have added the nofollow tag back then please let me know and they shall be stricken from the index!

EDIT:

Best way to build links.... create a great website.

Yes. Very true. Article submission is really effective to build quality backlinks. It also helps increase traffic for your site. And lastly, it also builds good reputation for your site through providing your readers with quality and interesting content.

What about Blog or Article submission? I believe that's the best way to get quality backlinks as they are directly linked with related texts. One of the most important factor is to play with the keywords in the anchor text.

Most important factors in achieving backlinks are links from related topic and anchor text. You should always research about your keywords and place keywords, of course in meaning full way in anchor links.

You may find this article 5 Steps Off Page Search Engine Optimization (SEO) useful reading.

banners
Back