The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

If using Voluum tracker, do I still need a VPS?

andree

If I use Voluum Tracker, do I still need a VPS host solution? Or is it possible to host landers within the tracker?

you dont need a vps to use tracking with voluum

you do need vps for hosting landing pages

Voluum does not host any landing pages try adsbridge if you want tracking that does

you dont need a vps to use tracking with voluum

you do need vps for hosting landing pages

Voluum does not host any landing pages try adsbridge if you want tracking that does

Why do you need a VPS to host landing pages? I am using a CDN for this.

Why do you need a VPS to host landing pages? I am using a CDN for this.

VPS or CDN, either id fine on average. However, though I haven't used a CDN, I've been on 3 VPS accounts and 1 dedicated server for years now and love the control I have over them. I should take a look at a CDN again, I know they are fast!

How about a shared server like the one from Hostgator. Will this do the job too?
1.gif

You should never use a shared server, not ever! You will be at the mercy of other shared accounts on that server and if they ramp up and throttle the server, you ads will take for ever to load. It happens often, frequently and it always causes issues on the servers. Number one cause, spammers. They buy a dozen shared hosting accounts and throttle the servers until they are banned and then they do it all over again. This is a notorious issue on shared servers.

MI
Back