The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does anyone still use Clickervolt?

Leon Kennedy

Hi guys,
I've been using Clickervolt(free version) for tracking for quite a long time. But about 2 years ago I heard the author passed away and the project stopped.
I tried to contact their devs but no response.
Does anyone still use it? I reviewed the code and I think I may continue to improve it (but with a new brand).
Looking forward to hearing some input/thoughts/advice from you.

Thanks,
Leon.

I saw someone offering the original Clickervolt that was open-source, that he recoded, as a paid tracker. Did you try a search engine to track this down?

No, this I used DuckDuckGo ;)

An updated version for this price is cheap if you liked the previous version.

in the original distribution of the open source there is a license with the terms ...
IIRC: you can alter the code if you want but you may not distribute that code for sale as your own work --READ THE LICENSE

Not Legal Advice

NOPE

Tried to follow the links --DOA

_the_end_

However, you can continue to modify and use the original program under its original licensing term that it was distributed under ;)

Last edited:
No, this I used DuckDuckGo ;)

An updated version for this price is cheap if you liked the previous version.

in the original distribution of the open source there is a license with the terms ...
IIRC: you can alter the code if you want but you may not distribute that code for sale as your own work --READ THE LICENSE

Not Legal Advice

NOPE

Tried to follow the links --DOA

_the_end_

However, you can continue to modify and use the original program under its original licensing term that it was distributed under ;)

Thank you for the info. I checked the software's license and it's under GPL. This means I can fork the codebase but need to keep it open-sourced.
I am planning to re-brand it and continue to add more features, making it live on WordPress as a free plugin as well.
I'll keep you guys updated.

AFIK Clicker-Volt in not being maintained nor updated.You can use the code if you want to and change it or update it as you want --as you are able or can pay someone to. It's not supported software.

banners
Back