The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Ideas to monetize my website

Hello affiliate fellas!

I am looking for some ideas to monetize my website plus I am willing to share profits with someone who can help me to cut a deal if necessary.

So: Samsung S8, S8+ & Note 8 Wallpapers - thats my website

Organic, high quality traffic from us/uk/can/india/aus/ger 500-600 unique users/day.

85% comes from mobile, S8/S8+/Note devices.

I am thinking of a direct cooperation with online store selling s8 cases , or doing some kind of affiliate links to shops like these.

2. laser targeted adanners "Low battery on your S8? Download this app" etc.

I have my own plugin that allows to but a 325x50 banner on bottom of mobile screens for each country out there. This means I can have different ads for different countries.

Definetely I do not want to run pop-ups/unders.

Ideas are warm welcomed

There occurs a website security alert on visiting your website. Kindly use a ssl certificate (https) that's the safest version.

Hi, I think for a start you should join some affiliate ad network and see the conversion results. If it is good than you will also get direct ads otherwise it is little tough to convince the store directly to give you ads.

Goodluck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello affiliate fellas!

I am looking for some ideas to monetize my website plus I am willing to share profits with someone who can help me to cut a deal if necessary.

So: Samsung S8, S8+ & Note 8 Wallpapers - thats my website

Organic, high quality traffic from us/uk/can/india/aus/ger 500-600 unique users/day.

85% comes from mobile, S8/S8+/Note devices.

I am thinking of a direct cooperation with online store selling s8 cases , or doing some kind of affiliate links to shops like these.

2. laser targeted adanners "Low battery on your S8? Download this app" etc.

I have my own plugin that allows to but a 325x50 banner on bottom of mobile screens for each country out there. This means I can have different ads for different countries.

Definetely I do not want to run pop-ups/unders.

Ideas are warm welcomed

So here is what I have noticed as someone that is just visiting the site for the first time. When I landed on it all it seemed to me was to be images of i guess is what is supposed to be wallpapers. I really didn't have a clear cut idea as to what I was supposed to do other than look at the images.

My suggestion is to somehow structure the images (reduced sizes) into a box with a title for what that box is and then as you are reducing the images you could add either a left or right side widget area that allows for you to do things such as add banner ads to it or even text links to those phone accessories. Just remember though that you do not want to blast your site with adverts. 1 per every 600 px is a good rule of thumb.

Also consider a navigation menu for easier access to things. You may also want to consider implementing a blog option that is more of a product review on the cell phones and accessories as they come out. The posts do not have to be very long (approx 300 - 400 characters) per post. Those comparisons could be for affiliate links that you have between Amazon and such.

I hope this helps you out a little bit. Just something that may or may not work for you. Lots of luck.

AdSense allowing publishers (which includes bloggers and other website owners like yourself) to tap into Google’s immense advertising network so that other advertisers can run ads on their website.

As other people have mentioned. Find some more targeted ads to display on your website... possibly CPI app installs?

Currently, the ads I see on the site are related to weight loss. Someone looking for phone wallpapers might be interested in that, but I think you can come up with better products to promote to them.

MI
Back