The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I want to work online full time

digitalduke

affiliate
Hello ladies and Gentlemen

How are you all doing. I started my online venture not so very long ago. But since I see lots of potentials online work I am pretty much into it now. I have been doing freelancing work, couple of website I made BUT still I think I am not doing well in earning stuff. I dont want to do offline work but STILL most of the people think Offline work provides better securities in the future than online.

So How much and Where I should look for getting some real good work to do and start earning some decent earnings per month.

I have surfed many forums but didnt find satisfactory work that gives me good earnings.

I want to work online full time, so I just want to ask should I invest my career into it rather than in offline??

I apologize if this is not right place to start this conversation since I saw Linda Buquet saying how she made a good career in online work. I am pretty much interested too. So guys! any suggestions?? for me

Many thanks for your time in advance and after..

Hi digitalduke,

Sure if you have the right skills or learn them you can make good money online.
I'm an advertising and affiliate management consultant, so what I do is very different than most and you could not do it probably without the right background.

Most people here do affiliate marketing and of course that's primarily what this forum is about. Read all the stickies in the newbie forum to get a feeling for what it is and if being an affiliate is something you'd be interested in learning.

banners
Back