The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I?m looking for a good rewriting program.

ioio

affiliate
I?m looking for a good rewrite software to help me write articles. If sombody can suggest a useful one, that would be great ! :D

I'm going to just share an opposing viewpoint on this software just for consideration...

Let's say you're an article writer - you work hard, sometimes days, on one article. You work twice as hard on your website that houses your articles.

Then someone nabs your content, uses this software, changes out all that hard work to utilize it for their own gain with complete disregard and/or consideration and respect (never mind copyright infringement) for the originating author - and there's nothing you can do about it.

I guess my point is actually a plea to utilize something like this responsibly; in other words, only with your own content and articles.

I guess my point is actually a plea to utilize something like this responsibly; in other words, only with your own content and articles.

I second that! In fact, when I go to check out this recommended tool, I will be looking at it for how it could help me reuse my own content. The ones I've seen so far aren't useful (but that won't stop me from checking it out).

Expanding on fitnfree's thought:

First, if the help being sought be asking for an article rewriting software is because you don't have enough to say about your topic, then perhaps it would be better to find another topic. Or seek out someone who has a passion for that topic to help you generate things to write about.

Second, if it is writing skills you have a challenge with, simply find someone who can help you with grammar, spelling, phrasing, etc. Or record yourself talking about the topic and have someone who's better at putting ideas into written words do the actual writing.

MI
Back