The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I Just Joined

C

CPAShift

Hello,

My name is Vincent from The Netherlands, And Owner of CPAShift.

I didnt know about this forum till today, so i signed up instantly.

I have been with CPA for serveral years now, and i'm trying to setup a legitimate business for my future.

It's a dream coming true if i can have my very own business.

Thanks !

QWelcome to AffiliateFix @CPAShift ! Thanks for joining us.

I have been with CPA for serveral years now, and i'm trying to setup a legitimate business for my future.

Thanks !

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

We have several areas of the community where you an pitch your company, products, and services.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

Thank you everyone for giving me a warm welcome !

I have requested to add my network in the resources.
I'm Planning to have some Advertisements running here.

And i hope everything will go well, and i hope to find new Publishers.

Thanks !

Hello,

Thanks !
Hi Vincent, this bright morning, I can honestly say that am so proud of you. It is never an easy task to start your own business especially if you are that person who never at all like taking risks. All i know is there are challenges and they should never bring you down, just focus on what your goals are and am sure you will pull through. Welcome to this forum and feel free to seek help whenever the need arise. The members here will always be willing to help you through the ideas and experience.

Hi Vincent, this bright morning, I can honestly say that am so proud of you. It is never an easy task to start your own business especially if you are that person who never at all like taking risks. All i know is there are challenges and they should never bring you down, just focus on what your goals are and am sure you will pull through. Welcome to this forum and feel free to seek help whenever the need arise. The members here will always be willing to help you through the ideas and experience.

Hi Dr. Forum,

Thanks alot for your kind words !
I hope to find publishers on this forum to make a start in this branche.

Hy Vincent dude, welcome to this forum as you are going to start your business so i wish you very good for this bussiness ... i hope and my wish is with you that your business grow greater and greater and hope you will help here other people also in growing business... Gud luck

MI
Back