The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I have problems working hard

thelegend

AffKit Ninja
Well when it comes to fizical work i dont have any problems working 12 hours per day or more ,but when working online its very dificult to work hard .Firstly if i stay too much in the front of the computer i get head pain and its very stresfull .So lets say i will work 5 or 6 hours per day then i will feel bad and my head take to explode .
Do you have any solution to fix that ? Thanks

Work 3 hours then do something else for a few hours around your house or in the yard. I like to work outside, right now in the yard and garden --I just change my clothes or put on my coveralls (as needed)

Get yourself UV resistant glasses, work 3 hours and take break for a couple of hours, use a good chair and always sit in a good posture, keep a good amount of distance between your eyes and monitor. These are the things I have on the top of my mind.

I can really tell you that your case is totally damn fine anyway, it SHOULD be like that absolutely, it's called mind work and physical work absolutely. They are different and pay well very very very different in the end entirely. So I do not see any problems with that.

MI
Back