The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I have a question about 7search

bosco

affiliate
When should I remove the keyword? after how many impressions with no clicks or ctr?

How do I know when the campaign died?

IMO, you should remove the keyword when it has 30+ DEPENDING on the keyword. CTR does have importance, but you should never elimitate a keyword based upon it.

OK, then remove a keyword if after 30 clicks has not had any conversion, thanks friend

And btw, (forgot that part) a campaign is never 'dead' until you fully optimize it (eliminate bad keywords/sub id's, bid higher on better performing keywords, etc.)

It depends on the offer you're promoting. For email/zip submit 30 click should be enough. For high payout (cps) offers you should get 100-200 clicks before you remove the keyword.

It's not about quantity of clicks, but how much money you spend and earn.

You can get 50 clicks for 50 cents. If that 50 clicks won't make a conversation, it does not mean that it is bad keyword. 51st click might give you $1.6. So, remove keyword when you see that you lose money.

In case of sources, I usually throw it out after 40-50 clicks and no conversions. I block the sub-id using the special feature of 7search. In case of keywords it depends - if the keyword is highly relevant I'd wait a 100 clicks and if it's a related keyword but not that relevant, much less.

banners
Back