propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I have a question about 7search

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click' started by bosco, Mar 25, 2012.

1. bosco

bosco Affiliate affiliate

When should I remove the keyword? after how many impressions with no clicks or ctr?

How do I know when the campaign died?

2. david15923

david15923 Affiliate affiliate

IMO, you should remove the keyword when it has 30+ DEPENDING on the keyword. CTR does have importance, but you should never elimitate a keyword based upon it.

3. bosco

bosco Affiliate affiliate

OK, then remove a keyword if after 30 clicks has not had any conversion, thanks friend

4. david15923

david15923 Affiliate affiliate

And btw, (forgot that part) a campaign is never 'dead' until you fully optimize it (eliminate bad keywords/sub id's, bid higher on better performing keywords, etc.)

5. BrokenSword

BrokenSword Affiliate affiliate

It depends on the offer you're promoting. For email/zip submit 30 click should be enough. For high payout (cps) offers you should get 100-200 clicks before you remove the keyword.

6. hagal

hagal Affiliate affiliate

It's not about quantity of clicks, but how much money you spend and earn.

You can get 50 clicks for 50 cents. If that 50 clicks won't make a conversation, it does not mean that it is bad keyword. 51st click might give you $1.6. So, remove keyword when you see that you lose money.

7. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

I suggest waiting 100 clicks before blacklisting any source.

8. Parry

Parry Affiliate affiliate

In case of sources, I usually throw it out after 40-50 clicks and no conversions. I block the sub-id using the special feature of 7search. In case of keywords it depends - if the keyword is highly relevant I'd wait a 100 clicks and if it's a related keyword but not that relevant, much less.

9. cpanewbie

cpanewbie Affiliate affiliate

I usually throw it out after 30-100 clicks and no conversion.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed