The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I had some good leads

IMG_1094.PNG

Why would he fake this? I think that would not add to anything to this forum and a waist of his own time.

Can you please tell me how you get your traffic and how they go to your ads? Is it paid traffic?
Thanks for you sharing!

Noticed that OP log into MB using mobile device which have a different fonts or OP install a custom fonts. Btw congats OP on your earning..

I checked with mobile Chrome which he's using. The dollar sign in blue is different from the dark gray one (they're supposed to match and contain a broken column i.e. no continuous line through the S symbol) and it still doesn't break the underline of the hyperlink. All he has to do is click on the hyperlink and display the resulting page.

nice job! check out our affiliation program at investingaffiliate.com, we offer up to $ 1000 CPA
good luck!

Keep it up. I think you've given me a great idea for how I can maximize my campaign using my blog! Even though it's not directly what you're doing..

Hi guys, i have a question for you all? Does any one hear have the skill set to bring traffic for forex investment? if so what kind of volumes could potentially be produced?

MI
Back