The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I had some good leads

harvey6032

It is my second day and i had some pretty good leads today #affiliatemarketing

IMG_1089.jpg

I noticed you're not that long into affiliate marketing. How did you get your blog to rank that fast? Or do you send paid traffic to your blog?

I noticed you're not that long into affiliate marketing. How did you get your blog to rank that fast? Or do you send paid traffic to your blog?
i think he is using Paid ads
Yup, I'm glad it paid off. I'm dismissing the offers which don't give leads. I'll try replacing it with other offers.
can you tell us please what kind of ads are you doing

i think he is using Paid ads

I think he's faking.

The font is of a different type (the numbers 5, 7 & 9 give it away), the dollar sign should have a line that should be all the way through, the decimal should be a square instead of a dot and the width of the numbers are all wrong and should be thinner. The dollar sign breaks the underline and the line break above the Today payment is broken by a poor edit. Also, the graph to the right should be showing a larger number that $4 which can't be faked as it's generated on the fly by MB's backend most likely using something like GD or imagemagick.

If you're going to fake an image, heed the warnings of Lady Sirella below.

image.png

I think he's faking.

The font is of a different type (the numbers 5, 7 & 9 give it away), the dollar sign should have a line that should be all the way through, the decimal should be a square instead of a dot and the width of the numbers are all wrong and should be thinner. The dollar sign breaks the underline and the line break above the Today payment is broken by a poor edit. Also, the graph to the right should be showing a larger number that $4 which can't be faked as it's generated on the fly by MB's backend most likely using something like GD or imagemagick.

If you're going to fake an image, heed the warnings of Lady Sirella below.

image.png
Hahaah so now you are the content creator of their website? Wow! Amazing! I don't care if you're a moderator in this Forum. That does not give you the priviledge to disrespect my thread. Im sure moderators here also have read this. Im getting pissed at you man. Really pissed. Come on Affiliatefix! Is this the type of moderator you want on your forum? Yes I am a beginner at this, but that's just it. I just made a freakin good deal and now this freakin guy calls this a fake? Come on affiliatefix moderators! Take a look at this.

You don't think I consulted with them first?

You can shut me up and I'll offer a public apology if you just click on that $67.50 amount, which happens to be a hyperlink, and paste a screenshot of the resulting page that shows up. That you can't fake. You can blank the ID# and Campaign Name fields so as not to give away what's working for you.

banners
Back