The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I got banned from my Google Adsense account

SearchBliss

affiliate
Hello i was using the Google adsense program from the past 1year and made some good money , all of a sudden my account is banned. What might be the reason for this ? Looking for your replies. thanks

Most of the time its because your site doesnt meet the requirements like content that shouldnt be displayed with Adsense ads or you have been the victim of click fraud or click bombing

Google never says the reason why the adense account will be disabled, but mostly just for invalid clicks.

The main reasons would be "unnatural" clicking patterns or breaking Googles rules - e.g. disguising ads as content

sad to hear that,I don't really have much knowledge about this stuff but maybe you failed to meet their expectations.

There is lots of rule and regulation that guide Google adsense, if you mistaken violate one your account is got and you may not be able to get it back. That is one of the reason, I dislike Google adsense and I have even use it on my site.

they have probably arranged a manual check and desided that your site is just for adsense (poor quality). The same was with me!

MI
Back