The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I got 99 problems

djcrunk

anonymous said:
[video=youtube;fm-6cvhKxTc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm-6cvhKxTc[/video]

So I logged on the FIX today, to see what can I learn or humble advice I couild give, to find this little "marketing gem" (you know the kind your dog lays on the grass when you take him out for a walk). Like it is cool to spam some half-assed-seudo-pm-landing page, that takes you straight to paypal, to sign up for these marvelous endless ebay-amazon riches for the laughable price of $17 (or one trip less to MCDonalds)... o geez sign me in Mr. Shamelessly Salesman. I'm really sure you care about my future/family and just want what's best for me, *cough* bullshit *cough*.

Specially since if you look up this person's profile, you'll only find posts of him asking advanced stuff like "what's CPA?", do you really wanna pay somebody who asks that, "how to get rich online?", cause if you do, you actually deserve to part with your hard earned money. Anyway I'm not up for nagging or whistle blowing (no, serously lol), that's why I'm not giving out the real name, and tried sending this guy a PM, but seems his inbox is full right now... of smart people giving him a piece of their mind, or not so savy ones asking him for advice. Well if you wanna learn how to be crass, spammy and piss people off, without even asking the forum's owner permission, please do so.

If you wanna learn real gold solid knowledge, stick around and gather as much marketing wisdom from people like Ngo, Zac J. and KJ, who actually made it, as successful Internet Marketers and entrepreneurs, and still make time to show us newcomers some <3 and marketing tips you can actually use, And to the person who sent this, bro if I could give you a little help with your marketing efforts, I'll be glad to do so, but if you just wanna spam my forum inbox, please, kindly remove yourself from my internet space.

Peace & profits everyone, good luck.

[video=youtube;oiC8hVsaz30]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiC8hVsaz30[/video]

I got one of those Private Invitations, too. Guess everyone probably did.

Gee, I"m not as special as I thought.

I got one to. I ignored it because it was only video in it without a text. I guessed it was a spam..

Yeah. I actually watched it and still don't know why anyone would need the program....the technique is all explained right in the sales video.

I got this "special invitation" too yesterday and was amused to land on the paypal payment page for 17$ on clicking on the only link in the message, lol!

MI
Back