propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

i am on level 0 and need help from u all

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by heart_hacker, Oct 15, 2012.

1. heart_hacker

heart_hacker Affiliate affiliate

i dont have enough knowledge on cpa,dont have experience but i planning to enter in this
    i have a domain..which is related to education..i am from India..i post recent articles..jobs vacancies...latest exams...etc..
    all related to education..so want to know how can i earn from my website..what should i do..i am totally confused from where to start.. :(

2. schniek

schniek Affiliate affiliate

Hello heart_hacker,

Have you had a look at the newbie 411 (you should have it if you signed up)? It will give you a good idea(s) how you can monetize your website.

3. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

Hello!
    Firstly you should read and re-read K´s Newbie guide ( CPAFix Presents the Newbie 411 | Affiliate Marketing book | CPA Guide ).
    Then you should learn a good SEO. People don´t come to your website, only because it´s a good site.
    People will come to your site, if you create your site according to what people are searching for!
    Good luck!

4. heart_hacker

heart_hacker Affiliate affiliate

thanks fro the feedback friends..ill read the book first..and for any help ill contact you all :)

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed