propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I am on a low budget ($80) What are some cheap and reliable advertising networks?

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by Shanr02, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Shanr02

Shanr02 Affiliate affiliate

I am on a low budget ($80) What are some cheap and reliable advertising networks?

I know that traffic junky is one of them but they have a minimum daily budget of $25! Can you guys recommend any other networks?

Thank you

2. MrSmith

MrSmith Affiliate affiliate

$80 is such a small budget you are going to have trouble getting a successful campaign if you go down the RON campaign. I would suggest using the $80 to maybe setup some hosting and target the free traffic path till you get some cashflow coming in daily which you can then spend.

The other guys here may be of more help though with some other suggestions.

3. Shanr02

Thanks. Thats what I am doing now. So far my email list is growing and I am making peanuts with google adsense. I would appreciate any advice you guys have to get targeted free/cheap traffic.

4. game333

game333 Moderator moderator affiliate

With such small budget you should focus on pop traffics!

5. Shanr02

What are some good networks that would allow to promote pop traffic?

6. game333

game333 Moderator moderator affiliate

7. TheFennex

TheFennex Affiliate affiliate

Try popads.net and airpush

8. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

You could also start with an inexpensive media buy, find a flat monthly rate one within your budget. Just make sure the site is targeted to your niche and has at least a decent amount of traffic. Don't forget to track and check to see if the site allows you to tweak and optimize throughout the month. Not all will.

Cheap place to look...BuySellAds, I guess. Or you can contact sites directly to see if they will sell you banner/ad space at an affordable price.

9. HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

With that budget I think it`s better to focus on free options at the moment.
    Try to improve your on page SEO or buy a premium template if you are using a CMS.

If you really want to spend the money, I think you could do a Facebook campaign to attract more likes to your page. You can attract a few good targeted likes with that money if you know how to target your audience.

10. Dispply

Dispply Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

We do allow :)

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed